or Connect

Posts by huntersmommy

isnt' her stuff fantastic! I JUST freaked when i say her site
MY DD Says she will never wean and she still nurses several times a day, so i beleive her when she says she has years to go... I will nurse my son anywhere anytime, but i admit that i usually do nto nurse dd in public. I woudl hate for some uneductaed jerk to either do soemthing silly like call childrens services or make some dum remark to her about her nursing. she has even todl me that she hasnt; told her freinds at school that she nurses because she doesnt;...
Quote: Originally Posted by BCmamaof5 Hi Kris! Haven't 'seen' you in awhile. I don't really consider DD to be an 'older nursling' (she only JUST turned 3!) but if y'all don't mind I'd love to lurk for a bit for inspiration! How are you Its so nice to see you to. how have you been? Is your DD stil going strong? It seems like Jaden was 3 just yesterday, how can she possibly be 6 I'd love to hear your take on this too, Hunter...
I used to think that babies must just stop nursing at 6 mths because it never occured to me, you woudl actually stop yoru baby from nursing: my sil was nursing my 3 yr old neice at the time whe i was pregnant and i used to think they were weird , now here i am with 2 nurslings who the youngest is almost 3, and i look back and think...."thank goodness i had her to watch" because it helped to see that it doesnt; have to end at 6mths...although truth me told i spend a...
that is so wonderful to hear, I couldcry when i think of her weaning too. the other night we were reading a book and she was nursing, andthe way she was laying her latch was really off, so it was uncomfortable. And we talked about needing to pay attention to latch : does anyone eles find their older nurslings latch has changedas they got older? anyway, we were talking about that and she started to cry and sad she would need to stop nursing soon if her latch was...
For my sons 1st birthday he mostly had dd friends over, so we did bubbles and tissure paper butterflies. they are so easy to do you just cut the butterfly shapes out of tisue paper. the kids can choose there colros, then use a pipe cleaner to tie it together and create antnea and the same time and time to a string and attach to a dowel the kids can race thru the hosue or the yard if its warm wher eyou are with butterflis in following it was a huge hit
Oh i'd love some ideas on how to do tacos
OMG i can not tell you hwo nice it is to read your post Congrates on your newest bundle, my dd is a july baby, a leo all the way, and its wonderful I love that morning time nurse too, my son is usually still asleep too so its just us, and thanks for the tip about getting nursed out when you are dehydrated. DD will always get me water, but i will make more of a point of having one everytime now. DS is the biggest boob hog yo ever saw, he even tries to syc his...
I am tandem nurisng my son who will be 3 in may and my dd who will be 7 in july. she is goign strong, and says she will nurse forever: I am very committed to letting to her decide when nursing is over, and my kids have a blast tandem nursing but i don't know anyone irl who is nursing older kids, I just need to chat with some likeminded mama...no flaming please! anyone eles have older kids who still nurse? how do you feel about it? do you get nursed...
chamomillia and belladonna work great as teething rememdies Driscolis ( i think is the name) has a great teethign remedy. its what worked best when my guy was teethign alot