or Connect

Posts by kimberlylibby

Just wanted to share pics of pfamilygal's baby! This is a link to my blog with pics here! Luke Churchill weighed in at 8 lb 3 oz! He had a true knot in his cord, so mama is feeling very blessed that he arrived safely! Kimberly (Proud Auntie)
Lukey is here! 8 lb 3 oz!! Her previous largest was like 5 lb 7 oz, so this is a mammoth baby for her!! She was able to have the spinal, so that's wonderful! Kimberly
She's having her c/s in an hour or so. Her blood pressure was high again (I think she said 158/97???). So Luke will be here shortly! She also had a biophysical profile and he didn't do so hot. He had previously been an 8/8 and today was a 4/8 so it is time to bring Lukey into the world!
Hi Mandy and Krista!! Tam is coming home today.... she is still pregnant... they got her blood pressure down with mag and are taking her off things so they can send her home on bed rest. She'll go to the doc tomorrow to get more details on a "plan" from here! Kimberly
Just wanted to let you know that Pfamilygal (Tamara) has been admitted to have her baby. Her blood pressure has been acting up and today at work (she's a nurse) they noticed she didn't look so hot, so they took her bp and admitted her. She will most likely be having a c/s tonight. Her first 2 were vag, 3rd was c/s for transverse lie, and they don't want to induce her with the high bp and previous c/s. So please say a prayer for a healthy delivery for her! She...
Thanks!
Congrats! What a lucky babe!!!
Thank you thank you thank you!
I don't think so! My friend used them on her son and they looked really good on him!
She sells LOTS of cloth pads, used to make wool covers but went vegan in her store last year. She has a mermaid looking person on her business cards and her website. Who is this?? I am going crazy figuring it out!!