or Connect

Posts by Melissa S

Sorry about the comment that generalized all men. I read it and realized it could be offensive. OK, so I believe in many cases it is true that men could have a history relating to lack of participation but of course there are always other factors to consider in each situation.
Quote: Originally Posted by kyndmamaof4 I read this and suddenly couldn't breathe. That is my life. In a nut shell. I am a SAHM of 4 littles. 7, 4, 2, and 7 months. I do all the cooking, and most of the cleaning. (I have a friend who takes pity on me, and helps out once in a while) DH brings home the paycheck, and he is done. He won't even cut the grass or do outside "MAN" things. (So he calls them) He just plops himself in front of the tv while I cook,...
It's funny, I'm from Saskatchewan, Canada. But we are very influenced by US lingo. I never could figure out if it was "paycheck" or "paycheque". Same with "color" or "colour". The teachers always told us in school that either goes, bot hare right. Depends where the book you read is from and of course so much of the literature comes from the USA. But about the chauvanistic attitudes, I grew up in a very small town, about 500 people in all. A farming community with...
When my son was born I did not prepare my nipples at all. With my girls I did and it made all the difference in the world at the ease of them learning to b/f. My son was third in birth order, you'd think I'd be abit smarter (sigh). He was a vaccuum!!!! I ended up with cracked, dry, bleeding nipples that in spite of treating with creams and tea bags did not let up. I persisted through the pain. I curled my toes and squeezed in my butt cheeks every time he nursed but I...
Actually a very long time since I have been here. I have made alot of changes since last posting here. Namely, there is NO white sugar in my house!!! I use Stevia Extract to sweeten things like homemade yogurt popscicles and berry shakes. I rarely buy anything in the store with even a hint of sugar. Ocassionally I will buy Corn Flakes or something for the kids but that's it. It's been hard for my kids since I stopped baking treats but to compromise I have given us a...
Hi Stafl. Thanks for your reply. I am 30 years old and have had four children, all vaginal births. I have never had surgery on or by my uterus, but a few years ago I did have some abnormal cells on my pap test and went for regular biopsies for about 18 months until I got pregnant with baby #4. After her birth I had a routine pap test which was once again normal. I decided before the birth of #4 that I would not get lazer treatment but trust God and change my lifestyle...
It's been 2 years since I last posted here but I really need some answers. Hopefully I will get some tomorrow when my naturopath calls. My first naturopath appointment was two months ago and most of my ailments can be attributed to yeast parasite growth in my digestive system. Most of the time I do not have vaginal symptoms. I went on grapefruit seed extract and began to consume whole cloves daily. I have not been on target with my diet but I have cut back much of my...
I know exactly how you feel about regular makeup. I ran out once and used a cheaper brand from the drug store for about a week - break out central!!! It felt like my face had pure grease on it. I used as little as I could but nothing compared to what I use now in transparency and smooth application. What I mean by transparency is that your natural glow comes through - you don't feel pastey and painted. Melissa
Hi Electra. I used to have very bad adult acne - the kind of cysts you describe. I got huge welts that would not form a head for weeks and were very sore. Occasionally I still get one or two when I am ovulating and then I use a few drops of tea tree oil a day on the spot and it dissappears in no time as long as I don't touch it. If I squeeze those cysts they become large scabs that take weeks to heal. I am glad to say that today I have weeks now where I am...
Really? So does a woman absorb testosterone through the vaginal walls into the bloodstream? Interesting.... I always have more energy the day after a frolick with DH, I wonder if it's related? LOL.