or Connect

Posts by Auraji

I'll look into trying to make some dietary changes. She used to eat better, but as she's grown, her diet is limited to fruits, sandwiches, chicken, pizza, cheese and eggs. She's become very picky. I am vey sensitive to what I eat, from allergies to my mood. NiteNicole what you say makes perfect sense. I tend to be too nice and nurturing and I think she's now using her antics simply to get attention, which I always end up giving to he. I think it's worse because we...
Grilled chicken or salmon is super easy, you can even put it in a the night before to marinade if you like. I usually eat these with something simple like asparagus or a salad. We also do a lot of breakfast for dinner type of things. One of my main things is a fried egg, a piece of toast, tomato, bacon, avocado and baby spinach.
Thanks! It gives me hope to hear your son is getting better. Right now at home, it's a good day when we get only 2 meltdowns. I definitely feel like she's testing me. In preschool I've never hear any complains about her behavior and they always praised how well she followed directions. It's the same when she's gone to visit Nana or a friend had to babysit. It pleases me to know she behaves well in other places, but at the same time it makes me feel like "what if I'm the...
Hello everyone, It's been awhile since I posted here, but I've returned because I don't know what else to do and maybe it's me that's doing something wrong. I should start by saying that I love my daughter, she's funny, very smart and has a very vivid imagination. She has been ultra high needs forever, every stage has had it's difficulty and she's very very attached to me. There are a few things right now that I'm not sure how to handle and if I should be concerned. My...
I love my daughter. Isn't it funny how we always start by stating that whenever we're about to say not-so-positive things about our kids? My daughter, Sophia, is very bright, sometimes a little bit too much. She has a vivid imagination, a love for science and music. We love a lot of the same things, so it's easy for me to relate to her on an equal level. She's always been high needs, hated everything but being on my arms. Nursed constantly until almost 3. I had to spend...
Thanks, I agree. I wrote my initial post during a very bad week. I'm being a lot more positive now. It's better to be grateful for what I have and try to make things work the way I can.
And now my daughter's daycare burned  :(
DD had a million nicknames, we called her about 10 different ones in just one day. I think this delayed her learning her own name. She s been saying it since I think 23m, she will sometimes answer people, but most of the time she says it when I'm playing games with her asking her if she's a cat, doggy.. She gets all mad and screams "IM SOPHIA!"
    Hola everyone! I've been kinda isolated and haven't visited the forums much, a lot of things have happened this year and my life is crazy, but I'm hanging in there. I broke up with DD's dad back in April and we still live together. I've been working for the past 4 months, trying to get rid of my debt and I just started to seriously look for an apartment. I'm supposed to go see one this weekend, but I have other options lined up. I feel like I'll be much happier...
Done :)