or Connect

Posts by intentfulady

Following you along, we were sick with PPD at the same time and our healing hhas kinda paralleled. I know I "looked great" when I was my sickest! kinda wierd.
The pics are tiny. what is the point. Which time did you feel better? Now NT is yet another time. How do you look/feel in comparison?
Thank you everyone for your advice. I havn't "bought the cow" yet, so I may keep plugging away. Dang I just want some pasture land now.
Thank you everyone for your advice. I havn't "bought the cow" yet, so I may keep plugging away. Dang I just want some pasture land now.
Canada is matching private donations to CAnadian red cross until January 11. How cool is that. Any other countries matching?
Well, I've located a cow. Grass fed only in a field. He's mine and I can have him butchered. The butcher is beside himself. He's sure I won't like the flavor without at least a little grain. I've looked around a little, which is how much time I have to spend on computer. Mercola site reccommends a few weeks of grain. I can't keep the whole cow. I need to split it, and it's unlikely I will find any NT folks as I'm new in a tiny town. Although I have some buyers...
I just discovered the Goddess Guidance Oracle cards. Gave them as a gift, now I want my own! Not traditional, but straightforward and Easy to use.
Btdt?
I am unhappy with this poll I unschooled 3 kids They all started at very different ages and the poll only accepted kid # 1 which was least significant IMO of the lesson of unschooling DS #1 learned at 3 DS#2 learned at 5, DD Totally unschooled was not ready to read until 10. At that age she picked up a paperback and read it cover to cover and comprehended it. What a lesson in patience. I still cannot push her at 20!! She still loves reading.