or Connect

Posts by momanderson

I haven't shared any of the details of my custody case here before, but I need some advice now!   A bit of background,I have 5 children, 2 with autism. We live in Ontario, Canada. My xh is a poster child for passive aggressive personality.We have been seperated since Sept 2009. In August 2010 we went to court and got a temporary order. I got all the things I wanted at the time. Every other weekend and 2 other days a month visitation, primary residency with me, back...
Things with Paramedic are going well again, I am happy to say! We had a wonderful date Sunday that actually started when he came over after work Saturday evening. We talked, about a lot of stuff. It was good. He even said we need to learn to communicate better! That is big, he's a guy and wants to learn to communicate better We spent Sunday sight seeing and taking pics of the fall colours, then went on a boat cruise on an 1800's steam ship and out for dinner. It was...
I'm with Sugarmoon on this one, dating right now is an evil trick.......... I have a "date" planned with paramedic tomorrow and I am not even that excited about it after he put his pof profile back up last night. Granted I have had mine up for a few weeks, but he told me to move on! Anyway I am chatting with a somewhat promising man right now on there, hopefully I can turn the month around and end up with a treat! Hugs to you ((((((Sugarmoon))))) and yay!!!! for...
I put my profile back up on POF a week ago or so. I have been chatting with one guy who seems normal, we have a few things in common. He is newly seperated and just looking for friends really, which is fine with me as I am really just looking for the same. Paramedic and I are still in contact. He called me last Monday to inquire about some of my facebook status updates. I told him exactly how I feel, that I am in love with him, miss him, hate that he is not part of my...
a little update........paramedic and I spoke last night for a while. He isn't seeing anyone per se is his response. He is still in love with the girl he dated before me..........but says there is nothing going on, they are friends, talk occasionally and have gotten together a few times. My feeling on the matter is that this sucks! I was trying to explain to him how/why I feel like he lied to me for the last few months when he said he loved me and wanted to be with me. It...
ugh.........Paramedic and I broke up a while ago now and are trying to be friends. I am really struggling with this! We are friends on facebook and I know he's checking on me cause he comments on my status and likes them frequently. We hung out several times last week and he called me last Thursday and we had a good chat. Well I thought it was good! Today I looked at his profile and noticed he was no longer listed as single.........ugh. He isn't listed as anything now. I...
deleting for privacy
removing for privacy
Butterfly ~ looking forward to hearing about your dates! LoveOhm ~ Also looking forward to your update!! My Easter dinner went well, paramedic came for dinner with the kids and I Saturday night. He was great, cut the meat up, helped with the kids plates etc. He served the kids pie latter on and even cut it into 8 just like I like! I have a few ocd's! He did not spend the night but did stay late into the evening. We were both not sure it would be good for him to...
incorrigible- Sounds like you had a great little break from reality! I say just let things unfold at there own pace and enjoy the ride! Isn't the passion great?? I love the passion part of being with Paramedic. We went to highschool together years ago, so there is some long lost desire there! I don't really remember him, but he remembers me So I mentioned in last months thread that telling the ex about paramedic did not go well. Yesterday the fool sent paramedic a...