or Connect

Posts by deny_zoo29

We do plan to do discussions as well. And thank you for the video. At a previous school I taught at we did a similar program and the kids and teens loved it! They had no problems doing the worksheets, projects, and discussions they all quite enjoyed it and especially loved getting their new patches. And it is a purely voluntary program. So if the student (or the parents) does not want to do it, they don't have to.
Ok added my request
Thank You for the ideas. The worksheets are purely a portion of the optional extra program for students who want more than just the kicking and punching part of martial arts. We do work on the mental aspect in our regular classes, but like I said this is an extra thing for the students who want more. The students in this program help with younger/lower belt students, do projects & presentations, perform at demonstrations and volunteer their time all to earn patches and to...
Hi There, We are implementing a program at our martial arts school, for students 12 and older, that focuses on having a good Attitude and Being a Role Model (things we feel are important for our students). We want them to do a worksheet for each section about a particular word and I need some help creating them or finding already made worksheets. The words we are planning to use...
Definitely check Ebay and Amazon.com for some decent deals. I got my sealed Brand New "Medela Pump in Style" for less than $200 including shipping and it has been a Great pump for me! I can easily get 5-6oz out of one side in 15 mins or less! I also have a Lansinoh Manual Pump that I got for like $20, that we keep in the car for situations when needed and it is a goo dlittl epump too, but my hand gets cramped up after a bit!
Ok first of all I want to say that this is our first child and she is only 2 months old, so we don't have a lot of experience in it but wanted to put our input in. How long have you been CDing? about 7 Weeks (we used sposies the first 2 weeks, until her cord came off and the BG fit our baby) How do you like it? We love it! It's been easy for us and I know the amount of diapers we had to buy in the first 2 weeks was crazy so it really solidfied the cost savings for...
We have BG as well and have been using them for 2 months, no repelling problems as of yet but as someone else suggested we use "Planet" brand detergent and it seems to work well. Maybe try a different detergent. Good Luck Mama!
Quote: Originally Posted by Lilly Milly I agree I would try to swaddle first. We swaddled with a blanket for naps and a velcro swaddle a night at that age. I guess I wanted the naps and night to seem a little different somehow. This is why we haven't been swaddling, but we will try to swaddle and see how that goes over the next couple of weeks Quote: Originally Posted by Lilly Milly Just make sure she is getting the right #...
Hi There Mamas DD is about 7 weeks old now and she sleeps in her crib very well through the night, but during the day I have a terrible time getting her to nap. The only way I can is to hold her/snuggle with her the entire time. If I put her in her crib she wakes up after about 10 mins and starts crying. And this is the case whether I put her in the crib awake or hold her until alseep and then put her down. And if she doesn't nap then she is very grump/cranky from about...
My LO is 7 weeks old now and I have almost 200 oz frozen in our deep freeze. How I do it is that I usually pump when I wake up in the morning (about 6:30am) and get about 5-7 oz total, then I nurse as usual throughout the day about every 3 hours. The last feeding before bed is usually around 9pm and DP gives it to DD as breastmilk in a bottle. I pump again before we go to bed at about 10/10:30pm and get another 3-5 oz. SO each day I get about 5 oz extra to freeze. Not...