or Connect

Posts by Rainbow

I just wanted to add that my entire family loves the CD. DH especially. There was something very tranquil and soothing to it. And although I almost got caught and had to share.... I enjoyed the chocolate all by my lonesome and *YUM*
look up your legal rights by state. A lease agreement is a two way contract. You signed up with teh understanding you would have appliances to use. So while it might not be a gas leak, it is a breach of their end of the contract. So, you might be legally able to break your lease- but check your state laws. I've found landlord/tenant laws pretty easy to search online just by typing your state and "tenant rights" or "tenant landlord laws" Now the fridge is different- if...
Quote: Originally Posted by PikkuMyy I'm sure sprouted grain bread (organic) is WAY better than the wonderbread crap most people give them. The main question I'd have about that is whether it's cooked. Since I believe it is, although it's much better than regular bread, it's still not what their digestive system is meant to handle. Since they eat mostly greens in the wild, they're meant to poop almost constantly (that's why golf courses are so angry...
Cynthia, I just read your last post. OF COURSE I'll give it a try... I don't have a choice I can only imagine how hard it is to make the decisions you make. I don't envy you. Just sharing my opinion. I sat on it for a few days to make sure I was thinking clearly (since I've not always done that with you in tyhe past) :LOL
I'm so confused. I was on my way to post in dental the day it got removed. I posted my story elsewhere and it only got only 2 replies Dental was such a solid stucture of mothering.com. It wasn't fluff, or opinions. It was a solid, medical, information source. There are no other places like it on the net. I don't get why such a strong cornerstone is being removed. I feel like MDC is destined for fluff and feathers. I love fluff as much as the next, but what is it without...
Thank you so much for the wonderful lift in an otherwise bland day. Thank you for thinking about me, and preparing such a thoughtful care package. It sure was a nice way to cheer up such a dreary day. THANK YOU!
Wemoon makes a great point. The type of apartment you're moving into makes a huge difference. I didn't have nearly as good of an experience in low income housing. Where we are now might as well be a house. We have a garage and a small yard area... we can plant, compost, etc... we have our own entrance. What we live in might be defined as a townhome. Big difference than some apartment complexes. So it really depends what the individual places are like and have to offer....
Is there any way we could have the smiley code more universal? Some of them have a : before and after, but most only have one before. I can never remember which ones I need to follow-up with one. I like to use quick reply so it is a lot of work to check. Also, most are lower case and then the : one is upper case. Is it possible to make it so all the smilies only have the : before? Just checking
No, she was term and weighed 11 pounds. :LOL Not small at all... but I can't help but wonder if *something* is off. The Dr wouldn't even see more for it when I called. : :
T under my state on that LLL link it says "There is no legislation regarding breastfeeding in Arkansas." Does that mean that I can be asked to leave any property for nursing at any time legally? Thankfully I nurse in public all the time (3 years of it now) and never get anything but kind comments. A few shy/nervous teenagers but overall I get left alone. Another question- is there any history of nurse-ins working at all? I can't help but wonder if they work- since...