or Connect

Posts by bella99

We used Nature Babycare.  I hated Seventh Generation when our daughter was a newborn, although they are certainly easier to find than Nature Babycare, I just think they are a much better and more environmentally friendly diaper than Seventh Generation.
I have a Shermag glider that I've been using for more than two years and will continue using it with the baby coming next month.  It's still in great shape, even with a two year old using it as a climbing tool and occasionally banging it backwards.  It has padded arms too, which I do agree are nice. It doesn't squeak or anything, and the microfiber fabric cleans up sooo easily.   Not sure what it is about the look you don't like, since most gliders seem to look alike...
Well we aren't doing it as often as you.  I have some, um, pelvic congestion, and it gets painful pretty quickly.  But yeah, with this one and my daughter, I got braxton hicks afterwards for a bit.   I would just keep doing what you are doing aftewards, maybe have some water, lay down, and allow your uterus to relax a bit.
I'm 33 weeks and regularly pick up my 25 lb two year old.   I also happen to work in foster care and have an almost two year old on my caseload that weighs around 32 lbs and when I have that kid with me, I often am picking him up.
Sorry to forum crash, but it doesn't really sound like a religious issue to me, it sounds like a cultural issue first and then a controlling issue second.   FWIW, I don't have any personal experience, but a good friend of mine, who is an ordained minister was seriously involved with a devout, if not particularly observant Muslim for several years.  He and his family, and a lot of his Muslim friends in their local and international community (think: West Bank)...
Well an increase of discharge can be very normal at the end of pregnancy, and a lotion like consistency isn't abnormal in and of itself.  Do you have any other symptoms?  Itching, redness, smell?
I had both sets of grandparents in addition to my husband, the doc, and the nurse.  The dads were only there for the pushing phase, and my FIL mostly came in just before crowning.    Everyone was very supportive of me and very gentle with me and I wouldn't change a thing.   My father has opted not to be in the room this time, because it was very difficult for him to watch me be in such pain without being able to do anything about it.  
I was feeling the same way you are...about 6.5 months ago.  My boobs didn't hurt, I wasn't nauseous, and barely more tired than usual.   Than at 6 weeks things started to change, and by 7 weeks, I felt awful.  And that last till about 14 weeks.  And here I am now, 32.5 weeks.   Some women do feel their symptoms right away, but most don't, and often times, things like morning sickness don't start until 6-7 weeks anyway.   Your HCG and Progesterone levels look...
What I should have added is that we have her sit on the potty every hour, but sometimes she absolutely refuses, or just doesn't have to go.  So we try again every 15 minutes if it's been awhile since she's gone, or up to a half hour but she will often tell us when she has to go anyway (but I can't count on that).  She can tell us and does, but I know I can't count on her to remember she needs to sit on the potty.   Case in point, after I wrote that first message, I...
Well I would suggest putting him on the potty at a set time, say every hour and if that doesn't work, maybe half an hour?  Don't necessarily ask if he wants to or has to go, just tell him it's time to go.   My daughter is 25 months, but if she tells us she has to go and we don't respond, we have an accident.  If it's time for her to sit on the potty and she refuses, we give her another 15 minutes and then put her on the potty.   In my opinion, 3 weeks is not long...