or Connect

Posts by Keria

Rena I can't believe you are still working that much. Does your boss know that you are 25 weeks pregnant with twins. As you know I had pretty bad edema I'm happy to tell you that everything went back to it's original size. Yay for the cribs! Did you guys started working on the nursery?   My babies actually had a good day and night yesterday whenever I feel like I want to run away and join the circus they give me a bit of a break :)
Tenzin don;t give yourself a hard time about it your feelings are valid. I had the opposite of the birth that I wanted. I knew I needed a c-section because baby A was a footling breech. and talked to my doctor about doing some of the gentle c-sections practices but all of that went out the window when I had a emergency section due to preeclampsia. My kids got taken away right away got eye goop I could not breastfeed until several hours later but even with all of that I...
Blue I'm so sorry. It's so unfair.
Saphrons Back when I did my first IVF there was a poster that got a BFP with a fet of 2 morulas, She is in the graduates list primipara (sp?)   Blue Can't wait to hear the results please dear universe let it be a BFP.   RCR I hope this is IVF is it. You are doing an antagonist cycle right?
Lindy, 35 weeks! did';t you get your BFP like a month ago? Do you have everything ready? Is your itching in the palms and soles? A friend of mine had ICP and she was super itchy in her hands and feet.   rcr Hi how is the 2ww treating you I'm crossing m y fingers for you.   Tear when did your cycle return? I'm hoping mine stays away for a while.   Rena how are you?   AFM My guys outgrew their newborn clothing :(. It's going by too fast. I'm excited to...
Thanks kewpie They do look a lot like each other people confuse them all the time.  They do have very different personalities Lucy is so laid back and chill and Ollie is very intense.
Deboeah how scary hopefully the babies will gain as much weight as possible before delivery. I've also hear plenty of stories of IUGR with great outcomes.   Kewpie those cheeks! they are gorgeous.   Rena  Glad the babies looked good do you have any u/s pics to share?   Blue Sending you all the sticky vibes I can muster. Pleas little embie stick around you have an amazing mom that;s been waiting for you for a long time.   Tear How is your little girl...
Thinkng of you Blue. Hopefully miss Abby will let back in the bed so you can get some rest.
Belly 6 months! my poor back. Did you use those in bed co sleepers with your DD? I was looking at those but I don't know ifmy babies will like it. Do you think both babies will fit in the bassinet? I would plan to use that or side car the crib I would not buy a co sleeper.   Bungalow Hoping you little guys stay in there until term but is nice to be prepared.   Kewpie poor babies do you have a bouncy seat? They are on an angle maybe you can place them there after...
Kewpie we supplemented  on the beginning because they were losing a bunch of weight. I almost cried when I gave them the first bottle of formula. How do you know how much milk you make? I'm always worried about making enough milk for them. I'm pumping like crazy to give them a couple of bottles a day somehow it feel reassuring to see the milk going into them.   As for bottles we used dr browns, avent and evenflo glass bottles. We like Dr browns so far no nipple...