or Connect

Posts by Keria

Regular formula is sweetened with lactose (same as breastmilk)   These are the ingridients for regular similac   Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides, Whey Protein Concentrate. Less than 2% of the Following: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline...
This is why I can't post more regularly :)   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3A5OB8S9bQ&feature=youtu.be
My girl got some formula in the NICU because I was not able to pump enough for her once she was home they both got an ounce of formula here  and there for the first couple of weeks. After that they've been exclusively breastfed. All regular formulas are HFCS free the ones htat have it are the sensitive and other especialized formula.
Blue it's only costs about 12$ for me to ship it. You can  pass it along to someone else when you are done with it I'm 99% sure we are done. Just let me know whenever you  are ready.
Blue I can't sleep either  it's 3 am and both babies area asleep so I should really be sleeping. I'm going to try to head to bed  to see if there is room for me in there.
Thanks for the comments I think they are pretty cute. I may have to keep them :)   Blue I hope you are having fun on your trip. Your parents must be so excited do they have other grandchildren?. I ate ALL the time in the first tri it was the only thing that made the nausea go away I guess that's why ended up gaining 60 pounds . Are you still having another u/s on the 27?. I have a Sonotrax doppler. I loved it. You can have it if you want I'm pretty sure we won't be...
Rena my babies are the same my guy has jumping beans on him and Lucia is very mellow and prefers to observe. You don't have to  ask me twice for pics I love showing them off/     My boy looking cute in his crib   Girlie making a mess eating some bananas   6 month birthday
Blue did you tell your parents yet? I flew at 19 weeks and was ready to deny the xray but I never got selected for it, Dh did get to go to the machine in one of the flights and my babies got the pat down because they were in the stroller sleeping and I didn't want to take them out to put the stroller in the machine. One of them woke up anyways with the pat down.   And I did have insomnia it sucked, Hopefully you'll be able to sleep soon.   Have a fun...
YAY!!!    
I sit thursday yet? lol Hope you two have wonderful news to share tomorrow.   Kewpie they are adorable I have baldies too I wonder when their hair is going to come in.