or Connect

Posts by Keria

I would love to  see how all our babes are doing,
Vegn Congratulations on GIRL!   Kewpie awwww they are adorable.   Just posting a quick note I have a cold, taking care of the babies while sick is hard.   Here are my  rully rully  happy babies       
Deportivo my DHs last SA showed 29 motile sperm not  29000 or even 2900 just 29. As I type this I'm nursing one of my little miracles conceived with DHs sperm so don't lose hope.
LoL blue I bet it was him since you dais you woke him up he felt the picture and went back to sleep. Happy birthday to abby I love her pic she looks so guilty.   Rena Let us know how the scan went. Do you plan to raise your kids bilingual? We are doing that with our babies.   Belly are your babes head down? I had one baby under my ribs pressing my lungs and it sucked.   Hope Welcome!
Praying I didn't know you converted your cycle that's awesome you got your BFP. I hope you get your money back.   Rena Thanks they sure love hugs. They are really happy babies as long as someone is holding them.   I had a very hard time sleeping at the end and I was definitely more emotional  I think it's because I was so uncomfortable  . Tell your DH you are getting him ready for the sleepless nights when the babies come.   Sometimes Dh is not quite there...
Rena my skin is still super sensitive in some areas like it stretched too thin or something.   Belly yay for getting things ready   Kewpie Maisie looks like a little doll.   AFM My babies were 3 month old on sunday sniff snff. Things are going very well. After 12 weeks it was like someone flipped a switch now they can be comforted by other things other than the boob and they are so much fun,  We are going out quite a bit  and they usually just fall asleep in...