or Connect

Posts by Keria

Kewpie awww love those cheeks! Those litlte ones sure look happy.
rcr Is doctor #3 suggesting the estrogen priming protocol? I've read really good things about it for women with egg quality issues. I think if I had to make that decision before I had my kids I would have gone the egg donor route I was desperate to be a mommy and I was sure I would love the baby no matter what. Also the BFNs after fertility treatments were heart breaking so I would want to go the route that could give me a better chance of a baby. Now that I have my kids...
Blue abby is so darn cute that pic made me smile, I've only met one german pointer before and she was a ball of energy.   Rena sorry I'm no help I just took a bunch of tums. I'm with your DH  you are working too much for a third trimester pregnant with twins woman, hopefully the doctor was able to help. Time sure flies I can't believe you are 30 weeks already soon we'll have brand new baby pics.   rcr Hopefully your appointments go well tomorrow and give you...
Belly do you have pregnancy belt? My pain was never quite intense but I found that the belt diminished it. I cant imagine taking care of a toddler at the end of my pregnancy I'm glad your mom is helping. Did she come around on your names?   Rena I can't believe you are still working as much I hope you get a break soon.   I still have hopes for my belly button I just don't have the time or energy to exercise but in theory every thing looks better if you do  few...
Kewpie I think mix feeding is perfectly fine, formula is food and they are still getting all the benefits of your milk. I only kept at it because I'm very stubborn and because Dh is here all day I can't imagine doing it if DH had to go to work. I am seriously considering adding a couple of bottles of formula a day for mental health reasons. I  don't know if I have/had a supply issue when I asked the breastfeeding counselor but  she just gave me the trust your body speech...
I didn't get any stretch marks. I did use stretch mark cream every day from about 18 weeks on but who knows if it helped or not. I do have extra skin now and my belly button is a bit weird.   I don't know if if found my groove yet. We have good days and bad days last night was rough but they slept a lot during the day so I guess it was my fault for not waking them up. It is getting easier but I still spend a good part of the day on the recliner. I think I'm going to...
Thanks guys I"m form Venezuela my first language is spanish.   Blue I had no idea your DH was a triplet is he close to his sibilings?   Kewpie I can;t imagine going all day without naps I hope they go back to napping during the day. I hope they get rid of their colds fast
I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could say to ma it better.
Rena YAY for head down and big babies. I'm hoping this will be your last big presentation I can't imagine working so much. And yes my little ones are long and lean they are only about 9 and a half pounds but are already outgrowing their 3 month sleepers by length I'm going to be the short one in the family lol   Praying I'm glad you got hear your little ones heartbeat. DId you get to see the little bean as well?   Belly As long as you and your DH love the names...
Belly you look great!  Oh the hemorroids, I forgot all about them.  I'm so sorry you are in so much pain, warm baths helped a little but they never really went away until the babies were born. I'm sorry your family is giving you a hard time about names grr I had a friend that kept sending me lists of name suggestions after I told her that the names were final. Also no one showed excitement about the names we picked it was like oh why did you chose those? It kind  of hurt...