or Connect

Posts by fraggleface

Both my kids would love this!
I sent you a PM.
Well, things have improved dramatically. His poop is now formed and almost entirely digested. I began supping with zinc, but we all got a stomach bug and I didn't keep it up. I didn't see a difference during that time. We had a well baby visit and our holistic MD recommended that I give him the homeopathic remedy lycopodium since he was having a lot of right side issues (blocked tear duct, bumps on back of right arm, tailbone goes out to the right frequently). His tear...
Thanks for the replies! His weight is great and he is super happy. Sleeps wonderfully. No skin issues. He doesn't has mucous. He would occasionally have mucous when he was small and even flecks of blood a few times. He is still nursing a LOT. This undigested thing has really only been happening this bad for about the past month. I know that part of it is that he eats some things that are pretty hard to digest and he does swallow them whole. Things like goji berries, these...
Should a 15 mo old be fully digesting most of his food? I can recognize almost everything in his stool. Also, a lot of the time his stool is pretty unformed and liquidy. We EC so I get to see exactly how it comes out. He sometimes has dark circles under his eyes, but no other real issues. He only has six teeth, so he doesn't chew his food very much. Just wondering if this might signify a problem.
Thank you so much! I'll get right on getting her tested. Celiac wasn't on my radar at all. Well, I guess it has crossed my mind, but so has every other possibility. I feel like I spend all my time trying to figure out what is going on. Ugh. Why is it all so complicated? I have such a hard time figuring out what is normal development and what is out of whack and can be fixed through nutrition or medicine. I'm sure most of us feel that way though. As for the suphur, I...
Thank you! Here's the thread. http://www.mothering.com/discussions...9#post15951879 I sort of just spilled my brain into it. I'm sorry if there are a ton of irrelevant details. I tend to think every little thing might mean something. Okay, the messy kitchen calls.
I have been a longtime lurker here, and recently I decided I needed to come out of lurkdome and participate. I have been trying to understand the methylation cycle and figure out our genetics so I can help my DD. This will be her thread. I'll just dive in. I'm going to put anything and everything in here that I think will be helpful. I would love some input. Since my almost 3.5 yo DD was born she has been highly sensitive to personal space, sounds, light, smells and...
Quote: Originally Posted by mamafish9 Mao +- = don't worry overly much about this, it's a bigger deal with ++. Sometimes can lead to swingy serotonin or aggression. Combined with COMT--, could equal low melatonin and poor sleep (hard to get to sleep and stay asleep). More methyl groups should fix (serotonin needs a methyl group added to make melatonin). ACE++ = anxiety often (higher baseline stress level). Adrenal & kidney support (I do 1/3 adrenal...
My daughter was 18 months old when my son was conceived. She was still nursing a lot at night. I caught the first egg. ETA: my dd is now 3 and my ds is 13 mos. My period hasn't returned. Both are nursing, but only my ds nurses at night. I thought I was pregnant last week, but the test was negative. Still no period.