or Connect

Posts by summerbaby

Maybe make a list yourself and have DH make one separately (would he do that?), then you can swap or maybe pin them up somewhere so you can both see them.  He probably doesn't realise how much names can really grow on you?  I was surprised by this in my first pg.  If you leave your list up somewhere then maybe he'll read it every now and then and you can get him by stealth?! 
DD is 20 months and still feeds quite a bit.  We are slowly nightweaning and just since I got my BFP she has started sleeping better (7 hour stretches without waking).  So I hope that that continues steadily and that soon she won't need milk at night.  Will play the rest of the pg by ear and just see what happens.  I don't think DD will be ready to wean for quite a while and I would like for us to make it to the 2yr mark anyway.  Bit apprehensive about tandem...
I'm Clare, due around the 18th Oct with #2 
  Hi everyone!   1. What is your first name? Clare   2. How many kids do you have (including the new baby)? New baby will make 2   3. Are you married, single, divorced, in a relationship...? Married   4. When are you "due?" October 18   5. Do you have any names picked out? Not really, have all that fun to come!   6. List 3 facts about yourself. I work part-time but will SAH after this baby, I'm a wannabe crafter but need more hours in the day,...
Greenmama - big hugs to you at this time.   sraplayas - Hope you and DS are well very soon and that PPAF shows her face.   averlee - fingers crossed fro you!  That urge to test just to see is so strong sometimes isn't it?!
Well, I went out and bought a proper store test today as was wondering if my last batch of internet cheapies were up to the job....and a clear line!  So a BFP for me  I still can't quite believe it.  DD slept 7 hours straight last night for the first time...maybe she knows!      Fingers crossed for more February BFPs for all you lovely mamas 
  flamama2mygirls - Congratulations!   Ava's Mama - My PPAF were similar. First one was so so heavy for the first few days I just had to stay home! Second one also heavy and long, and then after that much more settled.     AFM - I wasn't going to test but then did and am now going a little crazy. On Sat, Sun and this morning I have got what looks to me like the tiniest faintest line, but not sure if I'm imagining it, it's not getting any darker, and also not...
mariacm fingers crossed for you!   purpletulip I have thought I felt pregnant on each of my pp cycles now and then AF has shown up  Hope the waiting passes quickly for you and you get some good news at the end    sraplayas Sorry for your erratic temps and hope you have some joy with maca.   SoCaliMommy Hope you feel better soon and the wait to your appt doesn't seem tooo long.   AFM please can you move me to 2ww, I am 8dpo and this cycle seems to be going...
13 months here, DD was still feeding regularly round the clock but she was starting to eat more food.
Can I join?  AF just arrived today   so waiting to O again...