or Connect

Posts by missmich

Single mamas who have or did live in a studio/one room apartment,do you have pictures? I'm looking into moving to something cheaper and it will probably be to a studio one room apartment. I really want to have a well defined sleeping area for me and baby from the rest of the living area. I hate when people think my bed is a couch. Baby will probably have a crib as well.
I want to start cleaning and getting ready and do all those fun nesting things,but I'm pretty sure I'll be moving soon so can't do much of that now. I will be doing a major downsize though when I do move. Like a whole room full of furniture will not be going with me. Anything on my list of "get rid of it" pile won't be coming either. I should have gone to look at an apartment today,but then I felt sick. I should be cleaning and organizing my stuff here,but then I got...
Quote: Originally Posted by louis ( I am terrified - needles) I am now concerned about pre-eclampsia though and am trying to figure out what I should do to prevent it. My blood pressure is a little high, but I think that could be a white coat hypertension sort of thing. I hate the arm squeezing. I hate and fear needles also. What do you fear about them? For me it's the pain they cause. Really it's just a fear. Once it's over I realize...
My very first official Dr visit is this Friday! A new doc that I've never met before in a clinic I've never been to before. She's a new doc,like out of med school new so I'm not sure what she'll be like and how she likes to help mamas birth. I've heard great things about the clinic though. She will be "confirming" my pregnancy on paper for me to take to wellie so I can get the "pregnancy allowance" for extra food. I'm hoping to hear a heartbeat as well so I know for...
I'm bored. Grumpy too. I think I'm getting depressed and really don't want to go there. I'm also lazy. That's really bad for me to be lazy since I have so many things to do and organize and arrange. Also I don't know if I need to eat or drink or what.
I was working as a nanny until the family got daycare then was doing housecleaning until I got sick. Well pregnant,but I thought I was just super,super sick. I've placed ads for other childcare jobs and answered a few with no luck so far. I'm not I can handle working now though. I'm still really barfy feeling most of the day. I have nothing to sell or barter with. There are no common areas to clean here really,it's a 6 plex and not a building. I could offer to show...
Thank you for all the support and advice. I called one church and explained a little what my situation was,but they don't really offer that type of help. I will have my first prenatal class Thursday at the local health clinic and they have social workers I can talk to there. They may have info about low income housing etc... I sent an e-mail to the Salvation Army to get a number to call and find out what help they can offer me as well. In a couple hours a girl in need...
Thank you for the link. I sent them a message just now.
Hmmm....I don't know about a crisis center for help with rent. I could check into that though. They may at least be able to offer some maternity clothes or baby items that I'll be needing later on. Thanks.
It's not that offensive to me,but it's a violation of the user agreement here at MDC and you can get a warning if Mods see it.