or Connect

Posts by ChelseaWantsOut

I've made the chestnut stuffing and the cranberry compote. I don't actually remember what else is on that menu right now and I don't have NT handy, but those two recipes were pretty awesome. The cranberry compote definitely does the job and tastes great with turkey and dressing, but it obviously won't have that jellied cranberry sauce texture. I actually still really miss that stuff, all jiggly and totally conforming to the shape of the can...
Well, I wanted something with my name in it, and then I wanted it to be descriptive, to say something about me. And I'm actually a student right now about to graduate and go into the games industry, which is just not something I want to do anymore. I'd like to go work on a farm, or join a commune, or start having kids and stay at home with them. So, I just want out. I want out of the games industry, and I want out of this society where the norm is to work making things...
I've been eating this way for about two years now. In the first 4 months I lost about 30 pounds, and since then my weight has been stable. I'm actually at the low end of normal now, according to BMI charts. I actually got married almost two and a half years ago, and I recently tried on my wedding dress just for fun. I was swimming in it, and before I had to wear a corset to squeeze in. I have never made any attempt to control my portions, I just eat until I'm...
You might check out plantpoisonsandrottenstuff.com It's about food chemical intolerance and the failsafe diet. I found out about it because my husband is allergic to aspirin, and I suspect he also reacts to salicylates in food, but we haven't cut them out (or even cut down on them) because we love tomatoes, spices, and coconut oil too much.