or Connect

Posts by ChelseaWantsOut

Woo, you and me both! Good luck, AustinMom, I've been thinking of you and hoping yours would start back up! I hope this is it, ELVs and luck and love to you!
Hi everybody! I'm 41+3 today and I have something going on. Woke up this morning to a pressure wave and a little gush. Been having little trickles and mini-gushes ever since, and my pressure waves have been about 8-10 minutes apart and lasting 30-45 seconds for the past couple hours. I am sooooo excited and I really think I'll be having this baby either tonight or tomorrow! Woohoo!
Thanks for the support, MP, Just1More, and teamsalem. I'm feeling much better after the ice cream, haha. I think we're going to pick up some wine tomorrow, which will be interesting considering the only place you can buy wine in this state is a liquor store. I hope the people working there don't give me too much flak. And now I'm off to play Mahjong Titans until bed! I would play the cake assembling game, but it's too stressful. Yup, a game where you make cakes is...
I am a MESS. So. Effing. Emotional. This morning was pretty good. DH and I went to the mall and walked around, went to all the interesting stores and didn't buy anything except a roll of admit one tickets from the party store, which DH bought me because I told him I always loved them so much when I was little and wanted a whole roll of them. But then I got a stupid effing "Have you had that baby yet?" text from a close friend who should know better, and I yelled at...
Yeah, when she said that I told her, "Yeah, I decided it would be easier. I won't have to worry about scraped knees or dating or anything!"
"What's the problem, you keeping that baby in there because you're scared?" -My SIL "So you decided not to have the baby after all." -My grandma
41+1. DH and I had a really nice day of just forgetting about the baby coming! We went to the art museum, ate at the museum cafe which was pricey but yummy and fun, and then went to the library. Of course, this was after a morning spent crying and freaking out and curb walking and swinging on the swings etc. Tomorrow we are planning to go to the mall, or maybe the state fair. DH has been trying to work every day (works from home, makes his own hours) but really we...
All I have are s! I'm sorry you're going through this.
I don't know why, but for some reason my midwives have my due date written down as the 4th. So the one (of the two I have) I saw today sounded all worried and was asking me if my dates for conception and whatnot were accurate and when I said they were, she was like, "That's not the answer I was looking for. I was hoping you'd say they could be off by a week." So I said, "I'm just 41 weeks today," and she was like, "Oh, that's right, we have a different due date written...
I am 41 weeks today! I feel so good now that orca and Crafty have both given birth! It has majorly improved my mindset. And now PinkBunch is in labor, too! Hope it goes really smoothly and easily, PinkBunch! I'm still hoping for tomorrow, but I don't feel like I would be totally devastated anymore if it didn't happen. And I actually feel like something is changing in there for the first time. Baby's really low, I had two noticeable "birthing waves"...