or Connect

Posts by Marnica

Actually that comparison makes sense to me. It is comparing Rape which is NON CONSENSUAL ie forced upon you to being forced to inject something into your body (or that of your child) AGAINST  your will.  She is not saying parents that willingly choose to vaccinate their child (ie consenting) are "raping" them. She is saying that a court that forces a parent to do inject something they feel is harmful into their child's body WITHOUT CONSENT is akin to rape. makes sense to...
Any site that craps all over ALL alternative medicine should be suspect IMO. There is plenty of research supporting the benefits of varies alternative practices particularly chiropractic and acupuncture. 
Really? where has any person who doesn't vaccinate say there are NO BENEFITS to vaccines at all ever? Perhaps there have been a few on this board, but I did not see anything even remotely close to this in this thread. In fact didn't I just say after my research I felt the risks outweighed the benefits? That would imply that there ARE benefits to outweigh in the first place. Nobody here has disputed that there are positives and negatives to both sides nor have they said it...
that's entirely subjective I suppose. That is why when you post something subjective like that, its always good to add that it's your personal interpretation or opinion so that it doesn't seem like you are speaking like it is fact. JMHO 
Geez your sister in law sounds like a nightmare! I mean seriously even if I radically disagreed with a choice my brother was making, I would NEVER in a million years talk to him like that! Several choice words come to mind, but I'll keep those to myself!    As for info, I have compiled a long list of links to websites, medical journal articles etc over the years. You are welcome to it, but you would need to PM me with an email address since I'd have to send it as an...
I also don't think parents that choose not to vaccinate think they can have it both ways. I can only speak for myself, but I have done a thorough risk/benefit analysis for my family and the risks outweigh the benefits. That doesn't mean I don't think there are ANY  risks associated with being unvaccinated and I'm pretty darm sure no other parent here thinks that either. I just choose to accept those risks over the risks I know to be associated with vaccinating.   As for...
seriously?? being condescending and calling another poster "dear" is not being respectful. I think you and I have very different ideas of what is respectful.   as for the second bolded - there is a big difference between being stupid and being misinformed  and even possibly misled. But I do agree it is very hard to argue any side of anything when one's sources are dismissed. Happens all the time when one of us who chooses not to vaccinate their child posts something and...
That is just RUDE.....
I think it is very easy to claim something is rare when you categorically deny that the thing that is "rare" exists except to say that it is rare. 
I thought you could no longer continue with this debate? Did your other commitments fall through?   I could not find any reference in the link you provided in the first page in regards to Wakefield stating there was a link between the MMR and autism. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place? The link was to a website on the history of vaccines.