or Connect

Posts by frond

Hi there, Just to let you know that I delivered a healthy happy baby gal on Sat morning (10/1). She weighs 3.93kg and is 50cm long. She's been a great nurser from birth and I'm on the start of my tandem nursing adventures... such fun!! Delivery was Heaven & Hell - two parts. *heaven* My doula and hubby were a great support to me at home while I laboured. I felt peaceful, calm and in control. Its something that I had wanted to experience and am happy to have...
Ladies, Thank you so very much... I guess I do know what I want to do but am the type of person who needs to know that there are others who think/feel the same way. Mom2six (wow!) thanks for the url... I've read Henci Goer's book and found the article very encouraging. From what I've read and understand, positioning is everything. My situation is slightly complicated in that I'm going to be delivering at a goverment run hospital which has rather strict std...
I just had an u/s done yesterday and the efw was 4 kg. My gynae is strongly encouraging me to induce or have a c-section. According to his ve, my cervix is slightly sore but not effaced yet. I had two u/s done during early pgy. Edd is either 6/1 (which my doc prefers) or 10/1 (which I prefer). My gynae says the longer I wait the bigger my bb will be and the harder to get it out. He also says that as a Asian woman, a bigger baby will usually get suck and cause all...