or Connect

Posts by sara24bella

I need to declutter a LOT of areas in our home, one main area being the kids corner. Our children are 7 and 4, and they always seem to play with everything! Once every couple of months, I go through and take away the toys that I haven't seen them play with in a while. Almost every single time (no joke) within a few days, one of them will say, "Where is my _____?" and want it back! When I say that I put it away because they werent playing with it, they start insisting that...
Thanks for the ideas- I've read You Are Your Childs First teacher, but hadn't heard of the other one, so I'm going to check it out. I have to say, though, that You are You Childs... made me feel really guilty! I work from home, and we are a pretty modest family as well (ok, we're BROKE- there! I admitted it! ) and we both work a LOT. Because I work from home, AND I work on the computer, AND our home is quite small so the only place I can work is in the common area - I feel...
Hello, For reasons too numerous to go into at this point, I have begun to try to restructure our families homelife, and would like to adopt a more Waldorf approach. Our children do not go to a waldorf school, so this is something that will take place simply in our home. I've been reading a few books, and countless online articles over the past weeks about Rudolph Steiner and his philosophies, and I feel like this is what our family needs to go forward. The question I have...