or Connect

Posts by maddie thunderclap

hi lawrence i know we dont have the the colour race checkbox thing here in scotland and the scots have a great acceptance of differing ethnic cultures i must say that.BUT they have a long standing hatred of the english and a vicious centuries old protestant/catholic hatred going on.we live near a town which is so protestant that a child with a catholic name attending the school would i swear be beaten up.we were in the army and our children brought up in england and...
HOW ABOUT THROWING THE LOT OF THEM ,AND EVERYONE STATING :THE HUMAN RACE. I MAY BE THINKING OUT OF THE BOX BUT IF YOU DONATE YOUR ORGANS DO YOU THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THAT THE DYING RECIPIENT ASKS -WHAT WAS THE RACE OF THE DONOR?? YOU BET THEY DO NOT.CHILDREN DONT RECOGNISE DIFFERENCES IN THEIR PRESCHOOL FRIENDS UNTIL SOCIETY REALLY UNDERSCORES THE MAIN DIFFERENCES TO THEM. MY THINKING MAY BE A LITTLE NAIVE BUT WHEN MY CHILDREN AND NOW GRANDCHILDREN ASKED -WHAT RACE DO I...
Quote: Originally Posted by gasmancv Got this from dr bob's vaccination forum at thevaccinebook.com: the second edition on page 79, you will find as one sign of child neglect: * poor attendance for immunisations and school The Merck Manual states: Types There are a number of different types of child neglect and abuse. Physical Neglect: Not meeting a child's essential needs for food, clothing, and shelter is the most basic form of...