or Connect

Posts by VroomieMama

I'm having a photographer coming to my house to take pictures of me nursing my almost 1 yrs old dd on Sunday and I have no idea what I should wear. Any ideas or if you've done this before, what did you use? 
Thank you. The picture I posted is one of my favorite. Nov 6th, I'm having a nursing picture taken by a professional & I'm really excited.
I haven't posted in a while because I feel that I don't receive enough support from other mothers in here but today is one of these days that I really need it.   I'm just overall depressed. Everday I stumble upon something (a friend's post in a social network, or an article or whatever) about the negativity of breastfeeding in public or just generally negative about it. It makes me really mad.   I HATE the feeling of being unsure if I should nurse my daughter in...
This makes me nervous too.  It reminds me of a movie that people were exposed to radiations and they started eating people.  YIKES.
Where do you get these meds (Traumeel, or arnica 1m )? My 4 mos. old is teething now and her upper tooth just cracked through. Poor thing. :(
My twins have been taking their pull up diapers off and would play with their poops during their nap/bed time. We do have video monitor and watch them closely but when I do some household chores that's when they'll become "mischievous". Tonight was the 3 days/nights in a row that I had to clean their beds, sheets, blankets,toys, floor and walls.  It is their 8th times in total from the first time they started doing this.   We have started potty training them but...
My twins have been taking their pull up diapers off and would play with their poops during their nap/bed time. We do have video monitor and watch them closely but when I do some household chores that's when they'll become "mischievous". Tonight was the 3 days/nights in a row that I had to clean their beds, sheets, blankets,toys, floor and walls.  It is their 8th times in total from the first time they started doing this.   We have started potty training them but one...
I hate to snatch the thread but just wanted to let you know that I"m deaf and its a myth that deaf people read lips well BUT it does help if the speaker is open minded to use gestures and expressions with the assistance of using lips, it'll work. I didn't want you to feel disappointed if your child doesn't read lips as well like some others do when she grows older.   Are you signing up for ASL classes or something? It'll help to break down communication barriers...
I have 7 wks old dd. I can't really explain how much I nurse her but I could easily nurse her for 2 hours with little breaks (maybe 10 minutes) in between during the day. Basically, she's literally always at my breast. During evening, my dd seems to have some consecutive feedings, like if I nurse her then she MAY sleep for 2 or 3 hours then I nurse her again for maybe 30 minutes to an hour. . Her feeding routine has not been established and I hope it will be soon because...