or Connect

Posts by gloomcookie

We live in a 2 bedroom condo and haven't yet turned the second bedroom (currently an office - I work at home) into a baby/kid room (our son is 2 years, 10 months and co-sleeps). Our plan is to go ahead and make the office the kids' room just to hold their stuff and maybe have DS start napping in there. We figure we'll have both babes in our room at night for a while. Anyway, just wanted to chime in that we plan to have them share a room until we are ready to buy a house....
dayiscoming: I'm so sorry. Thinking of you.
I'm so sorry. Thinking of you.
Hi, wishin&hopin'! We're also a "Mama and Mommy" family  Good to see you here. 
Hi, Mamas! My EDD is May 4 (and my birthday is May 7 ). I'm an older Mama (42) and I live in Southern California. It took me 2 FETs (frozen embryo transfers) to get my BFP this time around. I have a son who will be 3 on Dec. 21 - it took close to a year to get PG with him. I have no preference on gender - little brothers would be very sweet, and it would also be cool to have one of each. I had really hoped to try for a natural water birth with my son, but I had to have a...
Just heard back: BFN. We're taking a break until my July period. Thanks for the support, friends.   -monti  
darth: Hugs, lady. I'm sorry things are so difficult. TTC is so very all-consuming. carmen, wannab, wishin': Come on BFP! ;) rs11: Sounds like a great IUI. I hope this is the one for you! Angela: OMG! The water thing would have me so livid. Wishing you a BFP this cycle! lovestreet13: An IUI on Mother's Day has to be the very best luck, right? FX! Hopeful: That is great news about the insurance! We have had good luck with our insurance as well - so...
I started doing personals but then got caught up in work, so I say hello and all good wishes to those I may not have included!   {{{pokey}}} Continued good thoughts headed your way. Gelly - Hope you're feeling better these days! wannab - I'm sorry for the BFN. Hopeful - Hugs. This process is so stressful and hard, especially when TTC #1. MrsPP - Enjoy your race! {{{Angela}}} I'm sorry for the BFN and for the Amendment One fiasco. wishin - I'm sorry...
I'm so sorry, Pokey
rs11: Hope the needles aren't treating you too badly. Come on follies! I was shocked that for this FET round, I had zero shots. Just patches, pills, and suppositories. I almost feel like it can't possibly be successful without the shots. #MamaCrazy   wannab: It is still early and it's common not to have any symptoms this early in a PG. Come on BFP!!!!    darth: Glad your consult went well, but I'm sorry for the waiting game. It's hard when you're all ready but...