or Connect

Posts by luciiesmommy

Now I think that i'm weird for thinking that it's okay for my 5 year old DD to have homework. She used to have homework when she was 4 and in Preschool. I think it's perfectly normal She usually have to do homework from her english workbook not her Spanish one or maybe becuase she's in a Bilingual school??? Well anyways I think it's okay for her to have homework....
I like the movies, i have the three of them. Just watch it, the 3rd one is loooong, but it's my favorite...
DD loves water, lemonade and chocoltemilk as she hates milk by itself.
Quote: Originally Posted by RainCoastMama We aren't really going to formally introduce it, per se, but she notices that some people look different, and asks about it. We talk a lot of different cultures (she's fascinated), and knows her own different racial background and that she's 1/2 and 1/2 so gets to do stuff from both yeah: I remember that I used to say that people were like icecream flavors, that I was vanilla and that my nanny was...
It does bug me if they don't ask me too, I have been asked but it really depends on how I feel. We also have a weird situation here and that makes me take extra precausion, so when i'm not asked I usually just leave or cover my daughter... I've had people asking me if they can take pictures of me and my daughter, etc. I don't mind that becuase they usually ask for my email and they send the pictures to me...
My DD is in a private American school, it's a great school with a really cool program but as another poster said. I love it becuase DD loves it.
yes in a playful way, DD gets it and she has a sarcastic sense of humor
I agree with Gavin's mom, DD is mine, but that doesnt mean other people can lover her. My uncle's secretary tells DD that she loves her, she doesn't have kids and I think it's sweet. Old women come to me to tell me how cute my daughter is and that they love her. I think there's nothing wrong with that. DD's teacher last year says "oh i love you honey" when she sees DD, and it doesnt bother me one bit. I work in a highschool, and I love all the students that i'm...
Quote: Originally Posted by firstwomantomars Hi! First to you! So, I have a different take on this from the PP. I would not see any way to directly let your daughter know exactly how she was conceived but it seems to me that you want to share something with her...Maybe you could work on creating a conception/birth story for her? In your own mind first and then when you are comfortable, with her? Something that helps you share your/her story with her,...
Quote: So, what makes your hair stand up? Favorite horror movies, books, personal stories of spookiness? How did you get into this? Any remakes or originals you hated? Halloween one of your favorite holidays?? We'd love to hear from you! mm well, i don't get scared easily, but if i have to mention my favorite horror movies, i'll say [REC], Halloween, Friday the 13th and The Exorcist, seriously the oldies are the best, nowadays "Horror"...