or Connect

Posts by studentmidwifemama

Shared on Facebook!
I would love to see an article on how to establish and maintain a rhythm for learning while having multiple children in the early years, say 5, 3, 1.
I like Taea very pretty
Did I see that you are only 4 weeks postpartum? It could be normal healing rather than your period.
I think this is pretty cool for a craft. http://www.marthastewart.com/good-things/snow-globes
When you call CPS, it is up to them to do the investigation work and decide where to go from there. Telling them that you are concerned for the kids is a responsible thing to do. Otherwise, you become just another person enabling the pedophile to get away with it. If in fact he is molesting them. But it is up to CPS and the law to do the work on that one. Good luck.
Hi, I'm not sure if I have any wise words for you, but I understand where you are coming from. My partner and I have been together almost a decade and living together for most of it and consciously decided not to get married because a) we're not religious b) we don't want anyone else to define our relationship c) I don't want to be a wife d) we both agree that marriage is an archaic institute. That said we've both been involved in several friends weddings, some...
We used a Bumbo and it was okay for a very short while, like 6 weeks or so around 3 months(?). Then her legs got to the point of chunky that they could not at all squeeze into the narrow bit at the top and where too snug for comfort while in place so we stopped using it. For those few weeks we did use it, it came in handy a few times since she always wanted desperately to be sitting up but couldn't stay seated on her own. We switched to this inner tube thing that she could...
I bought a pump in style used, from a friend, and I use it all the time. I bought new tubing and the little valve things new to replace what was there. All the other pieces I washed by hand in soapy water several times and used a q-tip to get into small areas. Then I boiled to sterilize everything several times. Honestly, I don't see how it's even possible to have any of the previous owners germs left over at all. I completely trust that it is safe and clean. I think that...
Sophie la giraffe bamboozle diapers and we've tried all kinds of cloth diapers collection of board books the baby spa tummy tub skiphop diaper bag and bottle drying rack medela pump in style born free baby bottle moby sling a car seat that does not have puzzle pieces sheep skin in a moses basket high chair soother clip to keep clutching toys attached to her so they don't always fall to the ground q tips bumbo but for such a brief time this inflatable rubber...