or Connect

Posts by penguintattoo

My dd is 3.5 and wears an 11, ds is 21 months and wears a 9.
Gina, I recently had an appointment at A women's perspective, it wasn't for OB care but the staff and providers were amazing. I've had two friends deliver with them and they only have positive things to say, might be worth a look.
Sorry on my phone and hit submit accidentally. Anyway no roommate or moving around after baby is born. While I haven't personally delivered at Samaritan it doesn't sound very baby friendly to me. Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
I delivered both my babies in Carthage. I found them to be very breastfeeding and baby friendly, no one offered me formula at all. The obs I saw were fine, no talk of induction either time though I did go on my own before 41 weeks. Also its a birthing suite at that hospital, so no roomatw Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Our 3 year olds should be friends. Im interested to see what people say!
Ive delivered both kids in NY and no one was in a hurry to do eye goop or Vit K for either, I don't think delaying should be a huge issue. Hopefully you get an understanding ob!
Is she still napping during the day? We had to cut my dds nap because we were ending up in This same situation after DS was born. I don't have much advice other than that, my DD is a fairly intense child and I've definitely felt similar some days! Good luck! Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
You can order 4 slims from children's place, their pants are usually reasonably priced. Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
There is a place in Saratoga that does elective 3d ultrasounds for around $100. Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
We are very active on facebook if you want to join us there, friend me and I will add you! www.facebook.com/penguintattoo