or Connect

Posts by Chloe'sMama

How is everyone else doing?  Overanalyzer???   Still waiting here to have any signs of anything.  DS just had his 1st birthday and instantly went from nursing 10 times a night to last night only 2 times.... I think it is a stage and wont get used to it, but enjoying it for now!
Sorry Harmony.  It is good that you had a longer LP though!   Updated to here.
Coffeebean- oh no. I am so sorry for you and your ds. Hoping for a quick recovery. Me: 149.5- I have been really sick with no appetite for 10 days, so I am not sure what will weigh in at next week. I have not worked out in those 10 days either. I am going to try to start again today (very easy today)
how has life changed for you in 1 year?   Well, Liam is 1 year old today.  He is just such a cute, energetic, loving little boy.  I love having 3 kids, but it is a little harder than I thought.  I had a SUPER hard time with the transition from 1-2 and I thought 2-3 was going to be a piece of cake compared to that (everyone says so.....) and while it was easier, and I didn't have PPD as bad this time, it was still so hard.  It is also so wonderful.  The girls love Liam so...
DS is 1 today.  Here he is!   20 lbs, 6 oz  and 31 inches tall   He he is at birth: 9 lbs, 5 oz, 20.5 inches long   Love this boy!
Don't have personal experience, but I have a friend who has a sister who had implants and was able to nurse her son for at least 6 months-1 year.  I don't have any other details, but wanted to give you some hope!
Darn.... DS is just going to be 1 and will be RFing for a while.  I like that the girls can help keep an eye on him for me.  It really irritates me that there is only 2 tethers in the 3rd row and they are right next to each other.... arghhh.   Can anyone think of any other options?   Thanks
Dia- he is so cute.  he has changed so much!
Updated to here!   Welcome 3lilchunklins and motherofthewolf.     How is the waiting going Harmony?  Did AF arrive or are you still waiting overanalyzer?   I did temp before and after DD1, and after DD2.  I have no signs fertility is returning, so I am not temping yet.  It stresses me out, so I am not going to do it.
so sorry for your loss.