or Connect

Posts by Chloe'sMama

congrats on your pregnancy!   I lost my milk both times before I even got my BFP.  I tried 'more milk too' by motherlove or something.  It is a tincture that you can pick up at whole foods or other natural food store.  It supposedly helps lots of people, but I didn't notice anything.  Make sure you are getting plenty of water and rest and try not to be stressed about it.  My girls both ended up nursing through pregnancy and tandem nursed for a year (and am still nursing...
thanks for responding both of you. dh really prefers san diego and i love it there too. The long term job situation would most likely have us relocate to SD anyways, in 5-10 years. We moved here to be closer to family and that is the biggest thing holding me back. We have actually spent quite a bit of time in Monterey as well as San Diego and I think either would fill the other needs we have for a city.... I am nervous about moving the kids AWAY from family, instead...
#1- induction- 7 hours from start of pitocin to delivery- 1.5 hours of pushing (posterior presentation) #2- 4 hours of labor, only 1.5 of it being what I thought 'real labor', 4 pushes #3- 2 hours of labor, (although, i had 3 hours of timeable BH before that, but DH didn't even know I was timing them, they were not uncomfortable at all), 1 hour of it hard labor, 10 minutes of pushing.   Even though they were short, I would have known the early signs for both the...
good luck overanalyzer1.  Hoping for a BFP for you in a few days!
Hey Ladies-   I just decided to start this new thread for Feb as it seems no-one has been super active for a while.  I am still not officially TTC, but can check in every couple of days.  Good luck to everyone!   Me:  No AF yet and impatiently waiting for her to arrive.  Then DH and I really need to decide what we are going to do.  He wants to get the big V, and I want a chance at a 4th.  My DS is turning 1 next sunday and I can't believe how quickly that year passed....
February Nursing Mamas TTC Please put all updates in bold. Please let me know if you'd like your chart linked in the first post. Continued from Nursing Mamas TTCing September. Waiting to O    Warriorcandy InLove2009 motherofthewolf apeydef .dishescanwait .kateaton .LoveNFaith522 .mareseatoats .marmo .SoCaliMommy Waiting to Know - 2WW    girlspn luckiest .missmagoo .texasfarmom overanalyzer1 Waiting to Catch the First Postpartum...
oh my!  Congrats Akemi!!!!     Dia- DS was biting a whole lot at around 6-8 months, and I would just put him down and say no bite, or gentle or something.  He got it after a few weeks, it is tough though.  Hopefully you will have luck with something like that, especially since he is a bit older now.   Sorry KB about not feeling well.  Hope it all resolves soon.
how about a thread to post our cuties photos.... I was thinking a photo when they were first born (and stats if you want) and a photo now (and updated stats if you want).  DS turns a year next Sunday, so I will be back then, but wanted to open this up now for those whose babies have already had birthdays!
So glad to hear that!  I have been thinking of all of you!  So nice that you have gotten so much time to spend with your LOs.  6 weeks is pretty normal here in the US.  When DD1 was born, my boss was actually a little irritated that I wanted to take 6 weeks off.  I ended up working from home after those 6 weeks, and then leaving the company right around her 1st birthday.  I had to leave her quite a bit with DH after those first 6 weeks to get work stuff done.  It was...
We have the opportunity to move to another, more desirable area.  DH works from home and we can really relocate anywhere in the state.  I am trying to figure out if it is best for us or the kids.....   We moved to this town (fresno) 3 years ago right after DD2 was born to be closer to both sets of grandparents.  It has been awesome (DH expected WAY more out of his family, but I feel like it has worked out well.)  kids see grandparents on average at least 1 time per week,...