or Connect

Posts by teeg1973

Hope things picked up for you and that all is well....easy labor vibes your way!
easy labor vibes your way!  Congrats!!!  
wishing you easy labor vibes!  Can't wait to hear the news.   Tracy
I have not even written up my birth story, but I know it will belong here.  I also have a lot of processing to do....   Short version:  RCS turned spontaneous VBAC (pretty traumatic on its own with tremendous pain, posterior presentation/back pain, followed by vacuum extraction and about ten people pushing on my belly to get her out).  Next, my placenta was not coming  out...finally determined to be embedded in the uterus and they did an emergency hysterectomy to...
She was an RCS turned VBAC. with use of vacuum extractor.....Next, I hemmoragh due to my placenta being embedded in the uterus.  They ended up removing my uterus to save my life.  Very scary experience, but I am alive and Norah is here and healthy!  I have not written up her birth story, but when I do, I will likely add it to the healing birth trauma board, where it feels more appropriate.     Norah was born on 12/23/10 at 5:06.  She was 38 weeks, weighing 7lbs 2...
  Regarding the date...the hospital gave me the choice of the 23rd or the 27th of December.  I chose the later simply because I did not want to be in the hospital on Christmas!  So, in this case there wasn't a whole lot of decision making that went into it.  I also kinda like the date because she has a cousin with the same birthday.   While I have some anxiety about the whole thing, overall, I feel much relief to have an actual date to look forward to.  Certainly not the...
I don't ever recall seeing my plug with DD1.  With this pregnancy I lost my plug last weekend and nothing has happened yet, so at least in my case there is no correlation between losing it and impending labor. TMI warning... It was very clear to me that it was my plug.....two episodes of large globs of gunk....the first was mostly brown and like rubber cement, the next was mostly clear and very stretch mucus...each were about the size of a half dollar.  For the next day...
37 weeks tomorrow!  Very exciting....   Tracy
Ditto what everyone else has said, plus it doesn't sound like that much has come out?!?   I lost my plug this weekend, mostly Friday night and yesterday, but more has come out today.  There has been A LOT!  I never had any noticeable loss with my DD1, so this is a new experience for me.  I did call L&D Friday night because the first chunk that came out was all brown (sorry, I know, TMI), but they didn't seem to be concerned (I am also 36 + a few days, so a little...
Glad to have found this thread!   I always assumed that in my next successful pregnancy I would go for a VBAC....but as things have progressed in this pregnancy(and with some of my medical issues) I decided that I wanted the RCS.  If I could be assured of a VBAC success, then I would go for it, but I cannot have a similar labor experience to my daughter only to end up with another section (on top of my fears from multiple previous losses, being on blood thinners and...