or Connect

Posts by dearmama22

ya my MIL is asking me "I wonder how far they'll let you go" thinking I'm going to get induced this week or something. I haven't told her I will be waiting until at least 42 weeks if it comes to that.
thanks everyone. I am going to continue to just be patient and wait it out!
I'm 2 days over my due date. At this point I haven't tried any induction tricks, besides sex and lots of walking, which I consider natural daily things anyways. I haven't done breast pump, accupuncture, castor oil, or anything like that to "induce" labor because i'm just waiting it out and figure baby will come when ready. Not that I don't want labor to start right this minute!! did you try to induce your labor or just wait it out?
I'm 40 weeks 1 day today and still no baby Maybe today?? Feeling nothing, but got tons of sleep last night.
Quote: Originally Posted by Big D I'm reading "The No Cry Sleep Solution" right now because my 18 month old has really been struggling with sleep since we moved this summer. In it she suggests introducing a "lovey" and I'm not sure how I feel about that. On the one hand I don't want to introduce a "crutch" but on the other hand, I really want to get some sleep! Any thoughts, opinions, experiences, etc. with loveys? I would try it! Why are you...
In the pantry. We don't keep much on the kitchen counter and I love it that way!
oh this thread is making me feel so much better! I have an 18 month old and he sounds just like your girl and it is HARD a lot of days! He is not easily entertained by himself and if he is.. it is for about 5 minutes max.
My son always showered with us, so it was almost every day. But.. it was just water, we didn't use soap on him much at all. So I don't know if you can call it a bath/shower or a "getting wet" thing
I'm worried about it. My widwife always says she can't tell but I think the baby is sideways because the kicks are always in my side!
thanks again everyone for all your thoughts. It's really appreciated. I decided (for now) to leave them on. There are pros and cons to both. I got some cute glass containers for the table and a new fruit bowl, also a live plant to hang, which takes some focus off the ugly cabinets and on to the counter more. I'll upload a picture soon. My husband also didn't like them off.. so I didn't want to argue with it.