or Connect

Posts by dearmama22

Quote: Originally Posted by rhiOrion I just found her blog yesterday, and decided to search for mentions on MDC. Personally, I love it. I have read something like 200 pages of her blog since yesterday (yeah, I need to quit before I get fired for READING her blog... that would certainly one-up her getting fired for writing it, right?!) But, I also generally have no problem with crude. And I generally fall somewhere between mainstream and crunchy on...
We gave our baby a pacifier at about 2 months and it's fine. Definately doesn't affect my supply or our nursing relationship.. we nurse all the time!
That is so sweet!! :
You know the best for your baby. Don't worry about anyone else.
I don't get much done and I don't worry about it. I'm a SAHM but my house is still dirty!! I'd rather play with baby when he's awake, and sleep when he's sleeping!!
oh boy... I'm so not looking forward to teething!!
wow, that's horrible, sorry you had to experience that! I agree with others.. take out some of your personal background.
Quote: Originally Posted by Awaken I was sorry to see Ed go, since he was one of the front runners in my book, but duh, didn't he know the show lasted a certain number of weeks, and commit to that knowing he'd be leaving his job for that time? She and Michael seemed to have a great time, and he seems like a great guy. I'm really glad he finally got some one on one time. However, I'm getting a friend vibe...it doesn't seem romantic to me and I think...
I think tanner will go next week for sure. I want to see more one on one time with Jake! Michael is pretty sweet and adorable- but I don't know if there is a "romanic connection." They haven't kissed yet have they? Too bad about ED, but I don't blame him. I think he made the right choice, but I agree he should have thought about it before going on the show.
Thanks.... It's up!!