or Connect

Posts by grahan

Thanks! I think that it makes the most sense. I put Gracie to sleep in the pack & play in our bedroom and she did just fine... still sleeping. They are almost 7 months old. I just weaned them from their swaddle too so that is also a contributor to naptime difficulties. I think that I might have had one week of good naps at some point and that is now a distant memory. I'm really looking forward to the day when they only take one nap. I know it is a long way away though.
I've always had my girls sleep in the same room. I've recently run into a problem where one will fall asleep before the other and the one who is awake will let out a huge whail before falling asleep and wake the one that had fallen asleep and then the first asleep baby thinks that she is up even though she probably only slept for like 10 minutes. They can fall asleep while the other is crying but if the 2nd one lets out a huge cry after the first fell asleep, it can wake...
I think that the first 6 weeks may have been a lot easier with only one. My girls are now 7 months (almost). And if your babies are very different or have trouble sticking to the same schedule, that can be difficult. All in all, I really don't find it to be that difficult. BUT, recently we gave up swaddling and now naptime is horrible! They talk, fuss and then cry. Sometimes one will fall asleep only to be awoke a few minutes later by her screaming sister. I may...
Too funny! Molly from Fertile thoughts HA board?? As you can see I am desperate for advice. I may have to move one which means having one sleep in a pack and play, something that they've never done. So that is one more thing to get used to. I'm hoping that there is just an adjustment period for the no swaddling!
Hi. I have twin girls. They are almost 7 months old. They always were swaddled for naps and bedtime. Recently they were getting out of the swaddle and fussing until I reswaddled. They also started to roll over in the swaddle and getting frustrated that they could not roll back. So, I decided to put an end to the swaddling. Nights are fine, no problems at all. Naps however have become a nightmare. It is like laying them down with a crib full of toys. They talk and...