or Connect

Posts by indianagrl

I agree with the PP. Most fire-stations should have a list of beekeepers that are ready, willing, and able to take away the hive...
Name: Indianagrl Age: 36 TTC #: 1 CD: 4 DPO: N/A Trying Since: Oct/Nov 08 Plans for this cycle: Taking Vitamin D, starting natural progesterone cream Thoughts: Not conceiving this cycle was especially tough for some reason. And I had the WORST cramps with AF. Kind of like another kick in the pants. "Oh! You're not pregnant and here's a really painful reminder!" I did have a good talk with my SIL's sister; she went through seven years of trying before...
Just like I thought; I started a regular flow today (my usual cycle day 1). I'm thinking the light flow on Monday is pointing to low progesterone? Maybe I should look into natural progesterone cream??
My AF is totally confusing me this month. All year my cycles have been 31 days; this cycle was 27, I think? Monday I woke up to a bright red stain a bit bigger than a silver dollar on my undies. Then...nothing. Well, not exactly nothing, but like the brown spotting usually at the end of a period. I'll probably wake up tomorrow with full on AF and I know if I was temping it might be more clear what is going on...but any ideas? TIA
Leslie: I'm so sorry
Thanks for starting this thread; the other one was getting a little snarky. I have lost about 10 lbs but am now having some trouble. I flew out to visit my husband (he travels for work) and thought staying on the protocal would be easy. The last time I stayed with him on the road, we grilled chicken or fish and veggies every night. This time, every company he does work for invites us over for dinner and we have been invited to several outings. None have had food...
leslie: Congratulations!!!! Sending sticky thoughts your way!! Brandy: I was MIA from the boards for a while and totally missed that you are expecting!!! Woo Hoo! Congrats! AFM: Have started the TWW. Positives of the last few months is that I think my hormones have straightened out and I am ovulating regularly and on my own. Now it is just pray and wait...
Hey Everybody! I'm still out here in Washington visiting DH; and yes, I am in the dry, hot part of the state If my cycle is going like the last few months have, I should be ovulating any day now. DH is at the jobsite right now so what am I doing? Sitting in the hotel room watching a marathon of "A Baby Story". Am I crazy?! What is even more overwhelming are the commercials. DH and I do not watch TV at home and it is amazing how they try to sell you on stuff. ...
panserbjorne: Thanks so much for the info; looking over my food log the past few days I think I might have been slipping in the water department. The funny thing is that I just ended AF...I showed a loss every day during. Weird. I am doing a program with a doctor but it is Dr. Simeon's protocal exactly, just with some accountability weigh ins and bloodwork throughout to show how you are getting healthier. Thanks again!! MFG: I am using rx sublingual drops. This...
For any of you ladies who have already been through a round...is weight gain at some point normal? I got up this morning and am up almost two pounds!! I have been steadily losing between .5 and 1.5 lbs a day (today is day 12) and so am freaking out a little bit. Nothing in my diet or liquid intake was different. Any ideas? TIA