or Connect

Posts by anyalily

I get obsessed around illness - always need to figure out what things are. LOL   My DD got a low-grade fever on Friday night and has been burning it since - never more than 100.something, but steady. She hasn't wanted to eat or drink much and acts like her mouth really hurts. I thought it was her throat, but now I see she has inflamed gums and some pin-head size white bumps on the tip of her tongue and one on her lip.   I have been trying to figure out what kind...
Sending you prayers for healing and answers, both quickly. I live in terror of this sort of thing!
Wow, what a great story! You did good Mama!   I especially like the part where the guy cleaned your tub. His mama raised a good man!
Hi - can you please add me to the 2WW list? I just bought 3 FRERs this evening and I will probably try one in the morning. Tomorrow will be 12 DPO, according to my best guess. It is our first month trying and I didn't start charting. If AF makes an appearance, I will bust out the ole' thermometer. Just trying to keep cool. This 2WW has been hard - anyone else find themselves obsessed!?! I guess that's why we're all here.
Airforcegirl, did AF arrive? I am 10 dpo and still holding out.
Sigh, I am just so obsessed right now! OK, I will do my best to hold out until the 8th. Thanks!
Me again. I was just sitting here and starting to feel really pregnant! I felt some gentle cramps and then my BBs started to hurt. My resolve is weakening about that whole POAS thing... First Response is supposed to be able to detect hcg as early as 6 days before missed period right? So by my count, this is day 20 and I usually bleed on day 26. Hee hee hee.   I need someone to talk me down.
I am sorry to hear about your loss. I had a D&C ten years ago and it took 40 days for my periods to resume. I have a feeling it is different for everyone.   Hugs mama, I am sorry for your loss!
Watching and learning. Thanks for all the good ideas!    I just started making my own sweet potato fries - one of the only veggies I can get into my little girl. They are almost as easy as grabbing from the freezer - take the same amount of time. I just peel and cut into julianne pieces. Spread on a cookie sheet (I use parchment paper, but that stuff IS expensive! I need to use it more sparingly) then lightly toss with olive oil and bake. My daughter likes them even...
Still holding out, not testing... I have been feeling pregnant, just energetically (and slightly nauseated, repulsed by things) and having dreams! I had an entire dream conversation with the midwife who delivered DD (literally, it was a dream) but it went on for a long time was very informative and at the end she said knowingly, "Oh, you are so pregnant!" LOL. I am going craaaazy!   I am only 9 days after O, just based on the calendar. I am CD 20 and usually have 25...