or Connect

Posts by anyalily

Altair, yay!   Well, I am now 5 days into the 2WW. Hmmmm. This morning I woke up early in the morning dreaming I heard my daughter calling me, but she was silent. As I lay there trying to go back to sleep, I felt nauseated. Yesterday, I also felt woozy. Unlikely it is anything more than an anxious feeling or fighting a cold, but it is so fun to imagine the symptoms.   I vacillate between thinking, "I must be pregnant" and "No way, I am not pregnant." Anyone else?
I too am in the 2WW, just the very beginning. We just decided to start trying this month, so I haven't charted. If I get AF this time around, I will dig out the 'ole thermometer...   I think I O'd a few days ago and we DTD only on the 27th and 28th so I am like a minute into this wait. Sigh... I will be bugging my DH tomorrow too, just in case I am O'ing later than usual. I have shortish cycles and this would be like day 14 for me today. I usually see AF around day...
I would love some been-there-done-that advice.   I have been on weight watchers in a focused way for four weeks. Except for the initial loss of about 4 lbs. I have not lost anything! I have been exercising and counting my points. In the past, I have had great losses while on weight watchers and it got me to my pre-preg weight.   But here I am almost three years post-partum and I can't seem to lose any more. I am losing inches (slowly) because of the exercise and...
I'm 29 and my DH is 42, and we have a DD 2.5 years old. We wonder about how to plan for more. Right now it doesn't feel like the right time, for financial reasons. We both need to work right now in order to afford our house in the country, near my parents and the simple lifestyle we enjoy. I was home with DD for 16 months and then only back part time, slowly increasing my hours to about thirty at this time. I think if we were to have another baby right now, I would have...
Wow, MAMA1803, thanks so much. I never even considered that! We do give her a gummy supplement, I wonder if that gives her enough of a zinc boost or if I should supplement further?   I have epsom salts at home right now. We'll try a bath tonight! Do you guys do nightly baths?   Thanks so much for sharing something else for me to consider.  
My thread title says it all.   My DD is 2.5 and has never been a good eater. She is still breastfed.   The only thing she will reliably eat is something with chocolate. We don't give her tons, but she has a little something everyday, like chocolate milk or ice cream.   She will sometimes eat pancakes, white rice, hummus, broccoli, quesadillas, chicken nuggets, burritos... but just little nibbles.   She won't go to be before midnight, nap or no, and it is...
Ooh, poor babies - both of you! Just wanted to send some good wishes. A fever spike like that would have scared me! Good that you got in to see the Dr.   Update us on his recovery.
I'm lurking, but I may be nuts. There is only a slight chance that I could be pregnant, but I had this huge rush of energy the other day and just had this feeling...    I usually have quite short cycles, ovulating around day 10 and bleeding on 23. This month we DTD on day 19 and I still haven't started bleeding on day 28. Not sure when I will test... My husband thinks I'm nuts, because we use condoms and haven't had an obvious failure.   So, I am just lurking for...
I don't have advice for you but I am in the same boat. My 27 month old daughter is still nursing quite a lot and I want to continue the relationship for the next handful of months but just cut back so I have a bit more peace. I talk with her about how someday we will both decide together that she won't have milk everyday and that every kid does that as they grow up. I can distract her pretty well and for a couple of days I had her only nursing in bed. She would ask for...
I am so happy to read this post. I had PTSD from a traumatic labor & birth along with some PPD - not severe depression but I couldn't feel anything for months and got waves of anxiety every evening for several weeks after she was born. I knew I loved her, but didn't get any pleasure from those emotions. Other than being low-functioning and stressed from her 5 months of cry-cry-cry and her short, lousy sleep and long falling asleep process for all two years so far, I...