or Connect

Posts by peacefulT

Hi Mamas, Can you tell me more about this school? Have you sent your children here? I am thinking of putting my 18 month old in the Pre-school program.. seems like a good school. Any thoughts/input would be greatly appreciated! Tanya
HI Hannah, My dd is 18 months as well, we are located in Greenland. I would love to join you two for an art/play group.. I am gonna PM you now Tanya
Hi Mamas .. Can anyone recommend me a good family dentist in the Seacoast area? I am in Greenland but willing to go to Exeter, Portsmouth, Rye, Newington, Hampton. We just moved here and really need to get into a dentist. I am soo overwhelmed by all the dentist listings online .. I have no idea where to start. TIA!! Tanya
This site has great rain boots, although a bit pricey and they come from France, so also shipping costs. May be a bit too much for rain boots but thought I would throw it out there. I love this site, they have the cutest things!!!
Maybe this has been answered here already but I couldn't find it so I thought I would ask. I am delaying/selective vaxing my almost 13 month dd. She got her first two rounds of DTaP as an infant one at 4 months and the next at 7 months. Well then I didn't do any more vaccines. Yesterday I took her to the doctors and he said that the 3 series of DTaP are only for under one year of age.. and she did NOT get her third one. He said that I can come back when she is 15...
Thanks ladies, good to know! I guess my boobies are happy she is still toothless ..
Maybe this will help you .. this was my answer to another thread on her .. we did this ALWAYS co-sleeping .. hope this helps! I nightweaned my DD at 11.5 months {no flames please, I did what was right for MY family} As to your questions : 1)How did you nightwean your babe (gently) with him in another room? We have always co-slept and continued to when I weaned and she is still co-sleeping. 3) Will nightweaning an almost 1 year old cause him to wean soon...
Question for mama's with late teether's.. when did your baby get his//her first tooth? My almost 13 month old still doesn't have one tooth .. and doesn't look like any are in sight .. no signs .. I guess I am not so worried, just curious. TIA! Tanya
I nightweaned my DD at 11.5 months {no flames please, I did what was right for MY family} As to your questions : 1)How did you nightwean your babe (gently) with him in another room? We have always co-slept and continued to when I weaned and she is still co-sleeping. 2)Did anyone use Dr. Greene's method, while not cosleeping? Not sure who Dr. Greene is .. so no advice here 3) Will nightweaning an almost 1 year old cause him to wean soon during the day? I do...
Quote: Originally Posted by philosoikou A book you might like a lot is The Science of Parenting. It discusses in great detail how the developing brain of a young child works, and how important it is for us to collect them in our arms (and/or at our breasts) and soothe them when they melt down this way. Their ability to reason gets "hijacked," as the author explains, by the primitive part of the brain. Their bodies flood with adrenaline and they are...