or Connect

Posts by sisteeesmama

Quote: Originally Posted by leighi123 I hate strollers for myself, they are a pain to use, ds wants in and out constantly, they take up too much room, and Im not good at steering! Ds likes to walk most of the time, sometimes I put him in a carrier, he used to be in one all the time when he was smaller. At theme parks we bring the wagon, it holds more 'stuff' (which is what its for anyway), plus he can climb in and out eaiser. We only own a stroller...
Thank you for all the thoughtful responses. Here is what I am going to do: bone broth with some breens in it for all three to five days liquid from fermented veggies in spoonfuls here and there hot lemon water should be great, I appreciate it!
Quote: Originally Posted by felix23 What I don't really understand is the judging of all mothers with strollers. I can understand judging rude people with strollers. I judged the rude babywearing mother at Toys R Us who screamed at dd1 and made her cry because she claimed she was standing too close to her and might bump into her baby. But I don't extend that judgement to the rest of babywearers, just the rude one. I like strollers better then...
Quote: Originally Posted by Drummer's Wife Why the heck make things more difficult for yourself just on the off chance that some stranger is going to be annoyed? I guess that's one way to look at it, but certainly not the way I want to manuever through life. I mean I feel like we live on a planet with others and it is certainly my job to consider other people, plus for me it is not an inconvenience to carry dd or to have her walk(at 2 yrs...
[QUOTE=lach;14763180]I've never been rammed by a stroller either. That isn't to say that it doesn't happen, obviously, or that there aren't some really obnoxious people out there who happen to be mothers who happen to have children in strollers. But I think that there's a peculiar tendency for people to be eager about sharing their stories about obnoxious women with strollers, and then painting all mothers or even all women with that broad brush. I mean, if I posted...
Quote: Originally Posted by LilyGrace I'll admit, I have a problem with strollers. Too many of them are 'cadillacs' - huge things that have shocks and off-road tires that don't belong in stores. And parents are careless with them. I love children, but if there's a double stroller in the middle of the aisle of a crowded restroom, I'm going to curse the parents under my breath. If more people used smaller strollers that were a single person wide and...
today~ breakfast: scrambled eggs with ham, mushrooms and green onion cooked in butter and olive oil with sausage on the side and a little shredded cocnut to munch lunch will be ham and cheese with pepperoni and an apple cut up dinner will be beef stew with tomatoes and mushrooms in it and sour cream on top served with a gratin of broccoli and cauliflower.
The title says it all. I want to do a fast around Christmas and I would have used to have done a juice fast. What kind of fast, if any, would you do considering TF ideals? Thanks!!!
scalloped hard boiled eggs in tomato sauce with mushrooms and ham. meatloaf with mashed butternut squash that has butter, sour cream and roasted garlic. for dinner, the same plus lima beans.
Quote: Originally Posted by bebebradford Oh. I'm sorry honey. That stinks. I'm not going to lie.. but if my mother pulled something like that.. it would cause a big stink between the two of us. As immature as that sounds.. I don't care. My children are the FIRST grandchildren so they do get spoiled a little. I'm just glad she has a sweet Godmother!!! And don't let your mom/grandmom's attitudes stop YOU from doing sweet things. Even if my kids don't...