or Connect

Posts by Keeping up

You probably don't really need another response as it seems many are not showing yet. I am now just over 15 weeks with #3 and no one would guess I was pregnant - I am still wearing normal clothes (but did not put a belt on today) and have lost a few pounds. I am tall, though - 5'9 - and long-waisted so it takes a long time for me to 'fall apart'. I know I will - I will go from not pregnant to the oh my gosh I have nothing to wear - I expect that around 18/20 weeks. Ann
I had an ultrasound a few weeks ago - the first one - and the radiologist informed me that I had a 'moderate size' subchronic hematoma and asked if I had any bleeding - I hadn't. That night, I started to bleed quite heavily - ruined two pairs of pants and used three pads (sorry if TMI). I phoned the midwife and she indicated that it was likely the subchronic hematoma and she didn't believe the ultrasound had caused any issues. She said lie low for the night - if the...
I hope it was peaceful to see and hold him and the hospital respected your wishes. (I hope those words make sense.) Will be thinking of you and baby Harland. Ann
I am really undecided which I would prefer. I have such 'stupid' reasons for wanting one gender over the next that it is almost silly to write but here goes. Boy - the two boys would be closest in age as dd is oldest - we have a 3bdrm house, so I think my girl should get her own room - one teenage girl will like do me in! - my daugther would stay the princess and wouldn't have to share the privilege of that position. Girl - girls are very cool to dress - I...
I have much less MS over the past few days, just a few waves at the beginning and end of the day. I also haven't been too tired (I work long hours and have two children, so I am always tired but not bone-tired.) My only true symptom the last few days has been extreme hunger during the day. The 'ms' hits me a dinner time so I can't each much dinner. I am also not sleeping well - anyone else? Ann
It seems I joined mothering.com last year but never got involved. I am expecting #3 in January (January 11/06 to be 'exact'). I have a dd who is 3 years (May 02) and a ds who is 15mnths (Feb. 04). I am looking forward to a natural delivery (with a midwife this time around, not an OB/GYN). I joined the CD ranks with my ds last year when he was about 4 mnths old. I was an active iparenting participant but thought a change would do me good. Looking forward to...
Thankful someone else is having similar problems. Another board suggested I come this way for ideas on coping with my toddler. My daughter is 22 mnths and I have six week old son. She began pulling hair and pinching several weeks ago (before my son was born). She only seems to do it to my husband and I. She is described at daycare as a sweet, easy going child. She gets a little more aggressive at home. A few days ago she began scratching her brother's head - and...