or Connect

Posts by greenmom17

Thanks for the great ideas! I love the idea of a dining room buffet, I'm going to check Craigslist daily (I'm in the Chicagoland area, there is a great selection). It seems like a good idea to have the tv raised up a bit higher, especially with kids (well my kids!) around. Or maybe even on the wall. We live right by Ikea...I may take a drive out there this weekend. I forget that they carry furniture that's not so "modern" and their showroom is so fun to walk...
Hello...I would love some ideas/photos of something that you used for a tv stand that isn't an actual "tv console" - maybe a credenza or table? We just bought a 42" plasma and I can't find a tv stand that I like (and can afford!). We are replacing our huge entertainment center that took up an entire wall and are loving the new space in the family room! Here is a link to the console that I really like the style of, but it's pretty...
Thank you both - we are still mourning our dog but we're looking forward to the energy and love a puppy will bring to our home.
Hello, We just lost our beloved Standard to bloat this week and we are heartbroken. She survived it once before through surgery, and we thought she was "safe" since her stomach would be tacked down. This time though there was internal bleeding, and surgery was not an option so we let her go. We are devastated. She was an incredible dog - so smart, vibrant, energetic, beautiful...I could go on and on. She turned 10 years old last week. Even though we are mourning,...
AlpineMama, I'm brand new to this site, and I just about fell off my chair as I read your post. I could have written it myself about my 3yr old DS. Sensory processing disorder, apraxia, weak core, dairy intolerance/allergy, GI issues, etc. He is receving OT, PT and ST in school and privately, but no offical PDD-NOS dx yet. Our dev. ped, neurologist and reg. ped all said that as long as he is receiving the therapies he needs at the moment, no point in such a big dx. ...