or Connect

Posts by greenmom17

Here's the list of ingredients in the sealant used, in case something jumps out at someone that might cause an allergic reaction: For some reason I didn't research the decision to seal her molars. I with I had! Bisphenol A Diglycidyl Bis-GMA (Matrix resin monomer) methacrylate Triethylene glycol TEGDMA (Matrix resin monomer) dimethacrylate Ethyl 4- EDMAB (Component of the photo-initiator system) (dimethylamino)benzoate Diphenyliodonium I+ (Component of the...
Thank you both! DD is just fine this morning, woke up fever-free, not coughing a bit and went to school like normal. I talked with the dentist and got the name of the sealant used, looked it up and found out it is BPA free, but I've never heard of any of the ingredients. She didn't have her teeth cleaned - just the sealant. I have an appt. with our allergist in 2 weeks to test for a latex allergy. I'm really hoping it's negative - they are doing a skin test, I...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Today my dd had one small cavity filled and her 4 molars sealed. Immediately afterward she had an itchy throat and cough, which she gets from certain foods (mostly fruit). I gave her Benadryl right away (we carry it along with epipen for peanut allergy). She also complained of an upset stomach, and also developed a fever of 101. Four hours later she needed another dose of Benadryl for...
Today my dd had one small cavity filled and her 4 molars sealed. Immediately afterward she had an itchy throat and cough, which she gets from certain foods (mostly fruit). I gave her Benadryl right away (we carry it along with epipen for peanut allergy). She also complained of an upset stomach, and also developed a fever of 101. Four hours later she needed another dose of Benadryl for the itchy throat. I called the dentist and he has never had a reaction in a...
This would be great for storing playmobil, and it's so good-looking - http://www.modernnursery.com/itemsDe...item_num/OE-TS the price is ridiculous though. I bet DH could build something similar for a tenth of the cost!
lol, I just came her to ask the same thing! too funny...seriously, there are a million pieces to each set. Santa is bringing more too, and we currently keep them in a small - medium size clear bin. I'm lucky if I can get the kids to toss the toys into one tub, I know they wouldn't separate the sets... I hope you get some good ideas, I'll be watching too!
You'll love the LL Bean junior backpack - DD used it for 2 years, then passed it on to DS who is using it...4 years and it looks new! We bought red so it's gender-neutral. I love LL Bean!
DD also received the vtech camera last Christmas, but the batteries only last a few days - we also use rechargable, but it was a pain to keep replacing them. We're getting her a "real" camera this year, but she's almost 7 and shows a true interest in photography. The vtech would be a perfect starter camera for a 3 year old!
Hello, I'm hoping for some advice on bfeeding since it's been 6 days since my dd was born, and I don't have enough milk to give her without supplementing. Here is the lowdown on her birth, maybe you can see a correlation b/w the milk supply and my condition? DD3 born at 37w2days via c-section due to pre-eclampsia, I was on mag-sulfate for 24 hours, lost a significant amount of blood and needed 3 transfusions (hemoglobin down to 7.1). Also a CAT scan shows a large (15...
I love our Graco Nautilus, but is there another choice for a 5pt harness booster that will hold over 40lbs? I've been looking around and don't see too much. We'd like to spend around $100 or less. Thanks for any advice!