or Connect

Posts by MommyNicoleTX

Full moon on my due date
So my hubby & I have some BIG news! We are excited to announce that we have been given the opportunity to bring awareness about natural childbirth & inspiration to mothers across the world in a huge way! To show how beautiful & empowering birth can be we will be LIVE streaming video of our BIRTH online. Yup, I just said I will be birthing my baby at home & the world will be able to watch it live! A national childbirth education company, is making this event possible....
I'm in the valley. I may be able to help give ya some info. Best way to reach me is thru my contact info on my website. Www.RGVmotherbaby.com. welcome to the rgv!
Thanks so much for the help!!
Has anyone made a to-do list (or found one online) of what needs to be done before your Homebirth? You know like -get a birth pool, -take CPR, -order birth kit & herbs -etc etc.... I'm trying to compile mine and delegate to get stuff done but my brain is fried! Anyone care to share their to-do list and/or shopping list? Thanks in advance!!
Has anyone made a to-do list of what needs to be done before your UC? you know like -get a birth pool, -take CPR, -order birth kit & herbs -etc etc.... I'm trying to compile mine and delegate to get stuff done but my brain is fried! Anyone care to share their to-do list and/or shopping list? Thanks in advance!!