or Connect

Posts by MommyNicoleTX

wow mine was just 15 minutes max! 5 of that was him just taking pics and showing me body parts for fun. mine was a level 1, was yalls a level 2??
I'm experiencing the beginnings of pubis symphasis disorder (SPD) pain again. I had it with my 2nd son but not until I was 30 weeks or so and I'm only 19 weeks. I'm hoping to nip this in the bud before it gets worse. I saw my chiro at 17 weeks and he did some of the treatments in this article. helped tons!! i have felt so much better since the last adjustment. i feel like my hips are more "stable" if that makes sense & less pubic pain. ill be in bi-weekly. Here's...
Quote: Originally Posted by philomom Okay here's the thing. If you don't get a backbone with the MIL now, she will only get worse. Talk to your dh and if he agrees that this is out line.. name the babies what you want. She had her turn to be a mother. Now its your turn. yeah that! next it will be.... but he promised...???? insert obsurdity here...!
i would use it anyway. but id have to deal with some angry/bitter issues 1st because you dont do that to family. to a friend, maybe, but not family. im having a weird but similar thing happen. everyone i know that is NOT pregnant yet, some not even in a relationship, is claiming names left and right. the conversations are going like this. them: "do you have a name picked yet?" me: "no not quite yet, i want to find out the gender first and make it easier to...
Quote: Originally Posted by mizznicole After a bit of research, I feel comfortable eating sushi/sashimi that comes from a good source. In other words, I'll have it in a high-end, clean restaurant, but as a rule not from the grocery store (even whole foods type places). Coming from a restaurant owner....sometimes it is the rinky-dink lil places that really know how to prepare food correctly & work hard to keep their kitchens clean...and high...
Quote: Originally Posted by ilovemyavery I hope you can transfer without a problem! I'm another Michigan mom and we almost went with the U of M Midwifery group as well. I've heard great things! I just attended a birth in MI as a doula for my bff. Im from Texas so it was quite a trip but i made it in time! Im not sure if this birth center is near you but it and the midwife was amazing... http://www.mothersownbirth.com/
Quote: Originally Posted by dogretro I did give birth to my daughter. Does not matter how she came out, she was born. To call it anything less than a birth is demeaning to the biological connection she and I share. I conceived her, I carried her, and I gave birth to her. It was beautiful & it was ours. yes I agree--it's demeaning. And I'm a csection mom, doula, ibclc & midwife student very much believing & seeing that csections are sometimes...
My 1st was a c-section, My 2nd a Vbac. I gave birth to both. Whether my 1st was surgically removed, "taken" or not...I very much dislike when people say I did not birth him. "I" brought him into existence: birthed him. Sharing this.... birth [burth] -noun 1. an act or instance of being born: the day of his birth. 2. the act or process of bearing or bringing forth offspring; childbirth; parturition: a difficult birth. 3. lineage; extraction; descent: of Grecian...
http://www.ilca.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3432 hope this helps...
At 20 weeks your baby is maybe 10 inches & 10 ounces. And he's telling you to induce already? Can he predict the next 20 weeks, noo! Sounds really silly when you put it that way, huh?! I'm wondering if he sees you as "high risk" or a "liability for him" for some other reason & is trying to csection you by telling you something to scare you, instead of the truth. If you can change docs & get a midwife I'd do that asap. Keep us posted! Good luck!