or Connect

Posts by MommyNicoleTX

Quote: Originally Posted by karmab one of my favorites, from Jeremiah too: Blessed are those who trust in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. They shall be like a tree planted by the water, sending out its roots by the stream. It shall not fear when heat comes, and its leave shall stay green. In the year of the drought it is not anxious, and it does not cease to bear fruit. Jeremiah 17:7-8 thank u!
Based on my LMP of Jan 3, my guess date is 10-10-10. very easy for dh and everyone to remember! My vbac baby was pretty close to his due date, so we will see!
Quote: Originally Posted by MaerynPearl Ah, but Im sure theres no correlation. Just really cant shake the feeling that its a boy. that "son" on the pregnancy test envelope may have set u up for that! LOL
Quote: Originally Posted by MaerynPearl I have my insurance! Finally! As of Monday I will call and try to get in Tuesday or Wednesday for my first appointment... I hit 8 weeks on Tuesday so there's a (slight) chance of hearing the tribbles heartbeat!!!!!!!! Of course, if we cant find it I wont be heartbroken, I know sometimes 8 weeks is just too early... but if we can I will be SO relieved!!!!! awesome! will that be with u/s or doppler? keep...
waving hello::: just noticed this thread! i wanted to join, i was a major lurker on BSL. my edd is 10-10-10. great to see yall here! thanks!
thank you everyone! 100 times 100 thank you so much!! im feelin the love update: my hcg beta on friday was 100, which seems great for my estimated dpo. and my progesterone was 11.7. ill go back on monday and thurs to see them keep rising!
Thank you all so much for the well wishes about my BFP. I feel so loved!! i have such a peace that passes all understanding that all will be ok and God has his hands on us. I will be lurking here and visiting this thread often so i can continue to pray for yall by name (or screename lol). ill be sure to post anything i feel helpful. im believing that yall will be joining me soon with your bfp!
Quote: Originally Posted by stellamia Nicole thanks for sharing that devotional. Greg is actually a family friend and you know he lost his older son in a car crash. Chris' wife was pregnant at the time with their second daughter. The Laurie family is such an inspiration to me. They LIVE what they talk about. I don't do that enough. stellamia: That is awesome that you know him! He is my favorite pastor, although i have never met him! I did visit...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dirkey And we have digital confirmation! Thanks everyone, I'm so excited!! CONGRATS!! I'll see ya in the october due date club!
Quote: Originally Posted by jenniferadurham Hey all! Been awhile. for my height 5'8" the 'ideal' weight is anywhere between 131 lbs &158...I am 150 lbs right now. I think he finally calmed down after I read that knowing that I am at a 'healthy' weight to be pg. you go girl! id love to have those stats!! im 5'6 and the last time i saw the 150s was like 7th grade lol! and i loved my nov. birth. it was so fresh and cheery that time of yr....