or Connect

Posts by RaelynsMama

There are so many great ideas that it's tough to only do one per post!   For my mother's wedding present I got a cheap wooden frame from an arts and crafts supply store. I had my husband cut a length of white birch bark off of a tree that had fallen down outside. I cut it to size and then used a sharp object to carve a heart with an arrow through it and K + C inside - their initials. Then I went over it in pencil to give it a soft but more defined look. You could...
Jamie, thank you very much. I have been taking green smoothies which contain chlorophyll, so it's interesting that you say that. I did not want to add all this in the original question so that I would not add background info, but I really have no fear. I healed so much through the last miscarriage. If it happens again, it may hurt, but it won't break me. I look at my losses as blessings. I learned and grew through them more than I ever could of imagined. This one soul...
Hi Jamie, I don't know if you remember me or not, but I've had two m/cs, my most recent in November 2010. You told me that "3rd time times a charm." I took a PT today and I am very unexpectedly pregnant, and wondering if this is the third time you spoke of. Is there anything in particular (perhaps progesterone?) that I can do or not do to protect and nourish this pregnancy so that it results in a healthy child?   Thank you, thank you, thank you. Carolyn
I also, could not read this without posting. Guilt is a dangerous and scary thing. I can not claim to know how you feel, and I would never tell you to feel differently. I've lost two to miscarriage, but I know it does not compare. I wanted to thank you for sharing your story. I want to thank you for being the strong woman that you are, even if you may not always feel that way. I know I will think of you and your family often, both now and in the future. I just wanted to...
I'm crying for you as I read this. I share your sorrow and your pain, Mama. I'm so sorry for your loss. Love, light, healing, peace, strength, comfort and big, big hugs to you. Thank you for sharing your story. My miscarried son is named Michael as well. Your family that has gone on before you and our loving God will take care of him, although we as mothers would've taken such good care of them as well. I want to share something with you. You mentioned that you were...
Hi Jamie! I'm 11 weeks now, and things seem to be going great! We've even started the process of looking for a midwife. I'm very conflicted about who I should choose. In the interest of keeping this concise and lacking background information, I won't name any names. Here is a page with all of the midwives in New Hampshire if you'd like to look at it to see what vibes you get. http://www.nhmidwives.org/find.html Only a few of these are options for me due to...
Hi Jamie, Thank you for your response about my pregnancy... although I'm still struggling with a lot of anxiety, your response brought me comfort, and I really, really appreciate that. My question today is of a totally different nature. Jason, my DP, feels very happy and fulfilled by the work he is doing now, and wants to pursue it to another level which I want to encourage. He wants to aquire the junk yard family business as the sole owner... do you see this...
Hi Jamie! I wanted to let you know, though you probably already do, that I am now back with my ex. Things are amazing, we have so much love and joy in our lives, we support each other on every level, and he is/we are on the path to complete and total mind/body/spirit well being. I just wanted to update you and THANK you for your incredibly accurate insights and wisdom. Which brings me to my question of the day! I found out this morning that I'm pregnant. I'm...
Hi Jamie. I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I appreciate what you do so much. You provide such an amazing and valuable service to the lovely folks on here, and I am really grateful to have you as a resource. This is a follow up to my question about my relationship. http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1220277 I never imagined I'd actually end up leaving but I did about a month ago. It was mutual and cordial. While it was hard to let go, I made my...
I got pregnant at 18, had my daughter at 19 and am have recently become single at 21.