or Connect

Posts by RaelynsMama

Hi... Well, I guess I'm new here. I was with DP for 4 years, 2 engaged. We have a 2.5 yo DD. He's the only person I've ever been with or loved. Being in a relationship for the past year (especially the past 6 months) or so has been rough. We want different things, and we have grown apart. I admire him, I think he is a great person and an amazing father, but there are certain things (emotional support, affection, feeling loved, communication, etc) that I don't feel I get...
I am a possibly soon to be single mom. While with DD's father for extra income as a stay at home mom, I took on cleaning jobs and nanny jobs (in home or at their home) so I could work with DD. I plan to continue this and to work out a schedule where I can work some nights and weekends while her father watches her.
Hi there, I am a SAHM trying to start a holistic health coaching business. My microsoft office 2007 trial just expired and I don't have the money right now to buy the full package. I was wondering if anyone had the full version and would be willing to share their access code with me. I've looked into it, and this is completely legal as Microsoft Office ships their product with the ability to be used three seperate times. If you have an extra activation handy, I would...
You might've already checked, but I got the sense that maybe they are in the bedroom? Or perhaps they fell under or behind something.
Hi Jamie, Thank you so much for your answer to my last question, it brought me a lot of healing. My question today is about my relationship. I feel like my fiance and I have grown apart and there are a few key issues such as communication, the fact that he is 100+ pounds overweight and has no concern for his health or well being, and the fact that he doesn't want another child, where as I do. I know we love each other but I don't always feel like we are still the...
In Concord at The Children's Place which is just off of exit 2 on I393 they have a new mom's group on Fridays, I think it's 10:30-12, and there is a group at the Concord Wellness Center(?) which is just past the hospital, called Baby Steps and they do various topics each week, Mondays 10:30-12. They have a exercise class at 10. Babies are of course, welcome at all of the classes/groups and it's all free.
I'm going to lay it all on the line for you. I've been there, both as the parent and as the child. As a child, I was NEVER hit, except for once. My mother was very, very anti-hitting. I remember the incident clearly. She was sitting on the counter with her sister, I believe, and I was not allowed to do that. I tested my limits, tried out a new word I had learned and called her a hypocrite. She of course, was livid. She sent me to my room and I stomped away like an angry 10...
When my 2yo daughter gets whiny, it's usually because of her being overwhelmed or tired. This is most apparent at bedtime when she is whining/screaming MIIIILK MIIILK MAAMAAA MIIILLLKKK. I ask her to use her big girl voice and manners. It usually takes her a couple tries to get it to a 'normal' voice, but she does, and she sees the difference. She knows what it means if I tell her that she is "whining" and she does her best to correct it, most of the time. I've also...
Hi Jamie, I really admire and appreciate what you do, thank you. I experienced an unexpected pregnancy and miscarriage several months ago. It was very difficult for me, but for the most part, I have found my peace. I find myself searching for answers that I can't pinpoint on my own. I wasn't trying to become pregnant, and when I did, and I accepted the baby, it left. I don't consider myself a victim, I believe my higher self was a factor in this, and truly, I find...
I'm 21, I just turned 21 on January 28th my DD turned 2 on January 9th. I graduated highschool 3 months pregnant. I turned 19 three weeks after I had her. We have breastfed and coslept since birth. We delayed and selectively vaxxed and try to use gentle discipline. After a stint in nursing school, I am now happily training to become a holistic health counselor/health coach. I'm engaged to her father, and we've been together for 4 years. Luckily, my family believes in BF...