or Connect

Posts by elephantine

I remember trying to install them rear-facing and could never figure it out... it has been so long though. So it looks like they really are the combination seats.. which explains my difficulty in installing them rear facing lol. So I definitely need new seats for the older ones then... I really don't like the idea of using these as boosters -- the normal high backed boosters look like they would be safer, plus allow me to put in an infant seat. I've arranged the...
No, those aren't the seats.. they look very similar to the link I posted to the Cosco that is 22-80 lbs. It seems things have really changed a lot in the two years since I got these seats. ok I gotcha I think, I don't see how my seats would work with a belt though... don't think they would be secure at all that way hmmmm
The seats I have look almost this, so I guess they are Coscos oops: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=1943168 except they are convertibles and only go to 65 not 80.. and they are saying this is a booster... hmm I know I purchased mine as convertibles two years ago, but I cannot find them currently for sale anywhere.
I honestly do not have the money for radians, I have been unemployed since October. If I had my way, I would just get a larger car. My civic is a canadian model and the backseat is narrower than most. Would it be safer then to put one convertible in the front seat? This would be horribly inconvenient, but I definitely don't want my kids endangered. I don't have the model number right now... but it is a blue evenflo (or maybe cosco?). I purchased them about 2 years ago...
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=5030625 These are the boosters I'm considering... they say 30 lbs... trying to find out if the cupholders are removeable though. I've looked for the narrowest bucket to put between and nothing is narrow enough... maybe if I got one booster for the heavier kid and kept using the convertible for the other under 40lbs I could make it fit. We don't take many long drives, but I definitely want them secure.
My convertibles are good up to 65 lbs and the kids have not outgrown the height. Even if I had the money right now, three radians aren't going to fit in my car, I am pretty sure and a radian wouldn't work for a newborn anyway. My 18 inch seats don't leave much room in the middle at all. I'm in Louisiana so I'm not sure what the booster age/weight requirements are.
My kids are 3.5 and one is about 38 lbs and one about 42 lbs. They are still in their convertible seats for right now, but the issue is I am 37 weeks pregnant and there is *no way* to fit an infant seat inbetween the two. I believe I have the Evenflo blue Walmart convertibles. I don't have the money to order radians if that would even work(they are 17 inches wide whereas I believe ours are 18"). The boosters I am looking at say for 30lbs and up I believe and I *think*...