or Connect

Posts by IndianaMomToBe

Wow, thank you for the feedback. I feel like I'm failing at most things parenting wise but I just try very hard to go with the flow and just do what seems to work. They are pretty well adjusted and independent as a result and I love that but I also often wonder if I've given too much room to choose freely (since our parents often make comments about how they don't just fall in line).   But really, we don't want kids that we've broken so that they "fall in line" like...
As I sit down to type this my 2yr old is asleep on the floor & My 4 yr old is asleep on the couch in the living room. They put themselves there and drifted off while watching a quiet movie. Quiet afternoon movies have become a thing around here because then they voluntarily nap.   I've given up the nap-time battle with them because it's been a fight and for a long time their nap times weren't even on the same schedule but they share a room. First my oldest kind of...
I'm 21 weeks pregnant and nursing my 23 mo old at bed & naptime. Pretty sure she is dry nursing as she only makes a swallow every 15-20 sucks and I never have letdown or detect any milk in her mouth or on my breast following a session.   Anyway, my left breast is pain free all the time but my right side hurts like she's biting me at latch on and for about 2 min at the beginning of the nursing session each time (she isn't biting me though). I know nursing pain is...
I have a related question...   I'm 21 weeks pregnant and nursing my 23 mo old at bed & naptime. Pretty sure she is dry nursing as she only makes a swallow every 15-20 sucks and I never have letdown or detect any milk in her mouth or on my breast following a session.   Anyway, my left breast is pain free all the time but my right side hurts like she's biting me at latch on and for about 2 min at the beginning of the nursing session each time. I know nursing pain...
Same thing is happening for me. Dd is almost 18 mos now. I spotted last week, just four day after my period and sgsin yesterday. I notice my milk supply seems to be dwindling as well. I wonder if its all hormone related.
She's not walking yet and only has her 1st 4 teeth... plus she's got some gluten/ wheat sensitivities i believe...
I am feeling like these are intentional and attention demanding tantrums not attempts to have immediate needs met... If that makes sense. Is 13 mo to early for tantrums? She crys all the time, over everything. She's a little sister to a 3 yr old so I am sure she could use more undivided mommy attention, so could her 3 yr old sister. So i am wondering if anyone has advice? I dont like to ignore her but if i held her and sat with her each time she fussed I'd never eat, pee...
I am having my 2nd baby there THIS month and live streaming the birth video for all to see. It is simply amazing there and I am so excited! http://www.harvestofdailylife.com/about/updates-from-the-farm/
Last pregnancy my midwife out at The Farm gave me the name of an herbal preparation sold online that was to be taken in the last few weeks before EDD to prep the body for childbirth and make labor easier...   I forgot the name of it since last pregnancy and wont see my midwife again for a month or so. Does anyone have the name of similar products they can share with me? Someone else had to of used it and loved it.
This is sort of off topic, but not really.   I am 5 weeks pregnant. 36 days ago I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks pregnant. ( http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/201270 )  I wasn't aware I was pregnant right away last month. My milk supply began to decrease, I realized my period was late and tested. To help my milk supply I drank a few cups of Mother's Milk tea. Got a very faint positive pregnancy test result. Then a week later had a miscarriage.   I am wondering if...