or Connect

Posts by mom2girl~n~boy

Which sites are good for medical transcription training??   and which sites are good for data entry? I am looking into both as extra income. I stay with home with my children because we homeschool and I need a stay at home job.   I have seen SO SO many websites and don't know which is reliable!!
OK, I have a question. I have charted my cycle for years since 2001. I know when I Ovulate.. I know about all the creamy cm, I know all about the ewcm, I know how to check my cervix and take my BBT in the morning. know all that.. But my body is going haywire on me. I normally have 25-27 days cycles. So that means, I should have started on Monday, August 31. Well I didnt, Aunt Flo never showed up. I POAS just in case and it was neg. Took 2 HPT's and they were both...
Quote: Originally Posted by becoming Same here. I do most of my work early in the mornings before my kids wake up and late at nights after they go to sleep, so I do not get much sleep with this career. If you expect to be a "stay-at-home mom" for all intents and purposes during the day, be ready for very early mornings and very late nights. I am interested in this route.. I have to ask you.. on average, how many hours of sleep do you get a...
WOW.. Thank you to those whose posted. I have been really sick lately and barely had time to get online. I have taking notes on this!! and trying to get organized!!
I am going out of my mind. We have outgrown our original homeschool area. Now my son will be starting school this year and I am just going crazy. I dont know where to put things. Books, manipulatives, reading books for my daugther [3rd] and my son [Kinder] school for both of them, kinder manipulatives. I hope I am making sense. I have been stressing about this for over a month, to the point I was in tears one night. and I think that was AF talking *sigh* Is ther...
Just recently, I have been learning more and more about montesorri and DH and I really think it will work for my son. He just turned 5. We already have been HSing my daughter for 4 yrs now and my son will be starting "school" this year. This is my one question to those who are in some sort of montesorri program. ok, I love the concepts about pouring, transferring, hand washing, cleaning, woodworking, sew, etc. Montesorri seems like it needs/requires lots of...
Just recently, I have been learning more and more about montesorri and DH and I really think it will work for my son. He just turned 5. We already have been HSing my daughter for 4 yrs now and my son will be starting "school" this year. This is my one question to those who are in some sort of montesorri program. ok, I love the concepts about pouring, transferring, hand washing, cleaning, woodworking, sew, etc. Montesorri seems like it needs/requires lots of...
I would be interested in this as well..
Quote: Originally Posted by hubris Staples are compostable! The tiny ones used for household projects and in tea bags, etc don't actually take terribly long to decompose. I personally wouldn't want to compost my vacuum dust, because we have synthetic carpets. If we didn't have carpet, I would do it. FYI, you can compost dryer lint, too. Thanks for the help!
I have just barely started learning about composting and will be starting asap. I came across this last night while researching. http://www.cleanairgardening.com/pail.html It's a big pricey, but it did give me a few ideas on what to use for a compost pail.. hth