or Connect

Posts by icy02

I was having the same problem. My midwife said its mostly hormonal and should clear up around 16 weeks, but mine persisted much longer than that. She also told me to be eating something with good protein every 3 hrs and to drink 2 L of water a day. I'm not doing either of those things (I'm sooo bad this pregnancy), but the headaches seemed to have cleared up on their own. I would try to eat and drink more often, get enough sleep, and if you need to don't feel guilty...
Congrats to everyone! I love seeing the ultrasound pics I had my 20 week anatomy scan last week. Everything looks good! The machine was not the best one (kind of old) so I won't bother posting the pictures. The ultrasound tech (at the birth center) was soooo nice and explained so much to me. She was much friendlier than any hospital ultrasound techs I had during my last pregnancy! Our baby girl is still most definitely a girl So glad because I've already had too much...
Thank you so much for all your kind responses. I am planning on naming out little princess Shiloh Rose because I love it! DH chose Rose and makes him super happy!! I agree about not asking for any opinions before hand (or telling the name). To me Shiloh is not a dogs name (my dogs name is Conner which does not make the name Conner a dogs name) nor is Shiloh a rememberence of the Civil War. I love the Hebrew meaning and how unique the name is! Another positive aspect...
Hi, I am having such a hard time naming my baby girl after easily naming two boys (Elijah James and Caeleb Finn). Our two favorite names at the time are Shiloh Rose and Zoe Kate.  Please give me your opinion on the two names Shiloh vs Zoë. Middle names aren’t fixed, so that’s not the important part.  Also, although Shiloh is a celbribaby name, it does not deter me.  I feel not naming her Shiloh because of Brad and Angelina's kid is just ridiculous..    Zoe is greek...
My husband is American but is an extremely talented French chef. Here are some great ideas for a meal for your family - we have no problems finding the ingredients here: Potato Leek Soup Quiche and Salad Boeuf Bourguignon over pasta and add carrots to the stew for a veggie Coq au Vin with potatoes
Yes, and you can serve with rice and beans, corn tortillas, homemade guacamole and tortilla chips for snacking! Add some fresh fruit, a veggie tray and your cake and you have a fabulous party!
I have to add that I am GF and DF. When I got pregnant I was good for the first couple weeks and then got MS All I wanted was carbs. Buying a ton of GF carbs (cereal bars, muffins, bread, etc..) nearly broke us! So I started eating wheat again. I'm sorry I did... I was fine for a while, but now if I have any wheat or dairy I get the worst stomach ache for days! The other night we went out for DH's birthday. I got the hailbut with a truffle vinaigrette. When it came...
I have to add that I am GF and DF. When I got pregnant I was good for the first couple weeks and then got MS All I wanted was carbs. Buying a ton of GF carbs (cereal bars, muffins, bread, etc..) nearly broke us! So I started eating wheat again. I'm sorry I did... I was fine for a while, but now if I have any wheat or dairy I get the worst stomach ache for days! The other night we went out for DH's birthday. I got the hailbut with a truffle vinaigrette. When it came...
Thanks for all your reassurance mommas! Deep down I knew this, but some of my friends make me feel like I'm a failure for still having my son in diapers at night... The only thing I feel like we could improve on is the fact that he will pee a ton in his diaper right when he wakes up in the morning. He will wake up slowly, and while laying in bed completely empty his bladder. Any tips on getting him out of bed and to the potty?
My 3 1/2 yo has been potty trained since 22 months, but hasnt been night trained. I tried this time last year and it was a disaster! He is so soaken wet when he wakes up in the morning I had to start buying him the goodnights for 4-5yo's. They are soon expensive, and being that we are a cloth diaper home I really hate spending the $$ on diapers. We have a new LO coming in October, as well as DS2 who is almost 2. I really don't want 3 in diapers! Does anyone have any...